There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Niners are coming to Houston

Originally posted by jwine:
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
The niners are coming to back to Houston, TX to play the Texans for the 2nd preseason game and I'm excited about it. I would love for the Niners to come down early to practice with the Texans before the actual preseason game. I have access to the press box at Reliant Stadium, so I hope to meet Matt Maiocco and Matt Barrows.

Man i thought i was the only 49er fan in Houston!!! I can't wait for the game either. Pay back from last preseason!!!
The last time the 49ers came to Houston approximately 15% to 20% of the fans in the lower bowl were 49er fans. I hope more 49ers fans will come out this year, but I do understand this is a preseason game. Other than the Cowboys and the Steelers the 49ers may have the next biggest following to come through Reliant.
I will be there too! The last time the Niners were in Houston I went to the Mariott and got a pic with with VDas he was going out. I dont care if it is pre-season....if I libed in San Fran I would be at every single game!
I was at the last game there...:( Stupid Texans fans, I hope we bury their asses! I don't know if I will go to this one though... It's like going from San Diego to SF for me to go to that one.
The niners are coming to back to Houston, TX to play the Texans for the 2nd preseason game and I'm excited about it. I would love for the Niners to come down early to practice with the Texans before the actual preseason game. I have access to the press box at Reliant Stadium, so I hope to meet Matt Maiocco and Matt Barrows.

Man i thought i was the only 49er fan in Houston!!! I can't wait for the game either. Pay back from last preseason!!!
The last time the 49ers came to Houston approximately 15% to 20% of the fans in the lower bowl were 49er fans. I hope more 49ers fans will come out this year, but I do understand this is a preseason game. Other than the Cowboys and the Steelers the 49ers may have the next biggest following to come through Reliant.

It seems theres a s**t load of niner fans in texas for God knows why.

Hope so too. I plan to be there for sure!!!! Can't wait!
I was at the last game at Reliant, a real heartbreaker especially considering the long flight home.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Come on bro! A thread about a local fan getting ready for a home game isn't that bad.... ... beware of members that hate

I'm not hating. I'm happy for him. Hope he has a good time, takes lots of pictures and shares them with us. Just not sure we need 3 threads talking about the pre season.

Gore_21 is applying to be a mod.
Awesome!! I'd feel the same way! I'm lucky this year too. We're playing at Minnesota and Green Bay so I get to go to two games this year! The vikings tickets will be cheap too! Lol
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Apr 10, 2012 at 12:43 PM ]
i will be there.
I will be there!!!! Thinking of getting there super early and doing some tailgating!!! Anyone up for it?! Let me know!
[ Edited by Cece90 on Jul 16, 2012 at 4:58 PM ]