LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

The Niners are coming to Houston

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Who cares its preseason

For some of us our favorite team only comes to our home town or nearby (Dallas and New Orleans) every three to four year, so it is a big deal anytime the Niners come to town

true but you're gonna overspend on tickets to see the starters in a limited amount of action
Who cares its preseason

For some of us our favorite team only comes to our home town or nearby (Dallas and New Orleans) every three to four year, so it is a big deal anytime the Niners come to town

true but you're gonna overspend on tickets to see the starters in a limited amount of action

Over spend? lol last time I bought tickets to a pre season game they were dirt cheap
I know I'll be there! Last time the Niners were down here, we almost pulled one hell of a come back. Can't wait!
Originally posted by 49erMike:
I know I'll be there! Last time the Niners were down here, we almost pulled one hell of a come back. Can't wait!

I was at that game too!
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Good God I thought the 49ers were moving to Houston

Who can fault you, when its so common for a team to break ground on a new stadium and just up and move to a city who already has an NFL team...
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Who cares its preseason

Over spend? lol last time I bought tickets to a pre season game they were dirt cheap

When we played the Colts a couple years ago people on here were paying $300 bucks for the preseason game
  • jwine
  • Veteran
The niners are coming to back to Houston, TX to play the Texans for the 2nd preseason game and I'm excited about it. I would love for the Niners to come down early to practice with the Texans before the actual preseason game. I have access to the press box at Reliant Stadium, so I hope to meet Matt Maiocco and Matt Barrows.

Man i thought i was the only 49er fan in Houston!!! I can't wait for the game either. Pay back from last preseason!!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
houston is the armpit of america

its technically the Tank.
Originally posted by PTulini:

No, that's New Jersey!

Detroit
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by PTulini:

No, that's New Jersey!

Detroit

new jersey and detroit isn't stinky and sweaty like houston is in the summer

I just moved to north of Houston about 7 months ago. I am soooooo stoked too!!!! So jealous of my family who went to all the Niners home games last year.
IM THERE. only stay about 20 mins from Reliant.
The niners are coming to back to Houston, TX to play the Texans for the 2nd preseason game and I'm excited about it. I would love for the Niners to come down early to practice with the Texans before the actual preseason game. I have access to the press box at Reliant Stadium, so I hope to meet Matt Maiocco and Matt Barrows.

Cool man!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Who cares its preseason

he's a hater, I'll c you at the game
Who cares its preseason

Yeah. I never understood some fans when they say that too. I love any chance to watch the Niners, even preseason. I would never travel to watch a preseason game, but if they were practically in my backyard, I would go. Little effort on my part to watch the 49ers live. So congrats and have fun man! You are a true fan to get excited about a preseason game. Say hi to the Matt from the Webzone.
Share 49ersWebzone