LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

Season ticket holder question: How many REGULAR season games do you attend every season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Season ticket holder question: How many REGULAR season games do you attend every season?

How much do season tickets cost? I never get to go to games, but I do plan on buying season tickets when I get older.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
smartass

lol nah i love seeing people caring about going to games.. I am just like everyone else i love my team. +1 to everyone in here going to games. I havent been to alot of home games lately.. I have taken a liking to away games myself.. Its fun being at home, but once you go on the road its just not the same at home any more.. i like having the whole stadium against you. And Standing out to the players and coaches on the field. When Coach Tomsula or Trent Baalke come up to you and are like man i see you all over thanks for the support its a great feeling. Dont really get that at home games because we are expected to be there.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
All, but I have always skipped the Raiders games! Glad that is over now
I've had my season tickets for about 7 years now and I'm averaging 6 regular season home games per year. I make an 8 hour round trip drive, so selling the other two games tickets helps offset the expense.
Originally posted by Fricker:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
smartass

lol nah i love seeing people caring about going to games.. I am just like everyone else i love my team. +1 to everyone in here going to games. I havent been to alot of home games lately.. I have taken a liking to away games myself.. Its fun being at home, but once you go on the road its just not the same at home any more.. i like having the whole stadium against you. And Standing out to the players and coaches on the field. When Coach Tomsula or Trent Baalke come up to you and are like man i see you all over thanks for the support its a great feeling. Dont really get that at home games because we are expected to be there.

With all of the away games you go to. Do you live outside of California?

+ I was at Indy when gore gave you the ball after his long TD run !
I'm a San Francisco transplant in NYC, so 49er games are a rarity now. But I'm definitely going to the 49ers@Jets game this season with a few of my New York buddies - so stoked! I can't wait to see our 'D' put it on that Dirty Sanchez, hell - Tebow too if he wants some. Also thinking about going to the 49ers@Patriots game. Patrick Willis hitting Tom Brady in the mouth?? Fogettaboutit!! I gotta see that.
All of them! Normally skip preseason though.
All of them!
Originally posted by Fricker:

I think we all wish we could do what you do.
this isn't basketball or baseball, you only get 8 regular season games, if you have season tickets you GO TO THEM ALL

Originally posted by vrabbit:
this isn't basketball or baseball, you only get 8 regular season games, if you have season tickets you GO TO THEM ALL
It isn't that easy. Jobs, injury, money, and travel all play a factor.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

Thank you based Jay.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

I can understand the dude that got 5 bills for the MNF vs the Steelers, that's hard to pass up, but what I'm saying is I wouldn't buy them (for football) if I wasn't planning on going to all of them
I hate living in Alaska for this one reason
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I hate living in Alaska for this one reason

just for that reason?
Share 49ersWebzone