There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ex-San Francisco 49er arrested after Scottsdale bar assault

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by ChristinaRawl:
I am Dontavia's "fianc�'s" best friend. Let me get the facts straight here. Dontavia and Jamie were married in October. He had been cheating on her since September. They are about to sign papers on the divorce and he owes her over $6,000 that he refused to give her. Dontavia doesn't have money he's basically broke from spending his money on bottle service, lavished apt and clothes/accessories he needs to keep up the impression that he's a big deal. He tore his ACL for the 2nd time and when he says he's rehabing it's actually him going to a physical therapist then coming home and playing video games all day. He's a loser. He got arrested because he got a attitude with the bouncer at a Scottsdale bar not because of his ex wife. I just had to get this straight.

twitter handle?

edit: k webzone think I may have found it, this bish is from Scottsdale with a similar name: https://twitter.com/ChristinaRawl

would smash/10

edit2: it's her, she follows Bogan's ex: https://twitter.com/JamieLCarr

<---#1 WZ detective right here

Would smash
Don't want to be mean. But these two seem like 2 gold digging b*tches that don't have the brains nor enough about football to even dig up a good football player that can make money for them. Dontavia Bogan -- really...? And they are disappointed that he didn't turn out like they think he would.... Their draft pick didn't pan out. Time to move on and get another guy. Hopefully they will be smarter next time around. Remember drafting is an art. Do your homework. And not every guy will pan out. Just have to keep on keeping on.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Don't want to be mean. But these two seem like 2 gold digging b*tches that don't have the brains nor enough about football to even dig up a good football player that can make money for them. Dontavia Bogan -- really...? And they are disappointed that he didn't turn out like they think he would.... Their draft pick didn't pan out. Time to move on and get another guy. Hopefully they will be smarter next time around. Remember drafting is an art. Do your homework. And not every guy will pan out. Just have to keep on keeping on.

I'm not sure it's really appropriate to call a new member, a "gold digging b***h".
Originally posted by AmpLee:

I'm not sure it's really appropriate to call a new member, a "gold digging b***h".

No, it's not appropriate, but that's pretty much my impression right now. It's the internet. Freedom of thoughts and opinion. They put their story or dirty laundry for us to have an opinion...
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 29, 2012 at 9:41 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
it's thorhawk

LMFAO!!!!
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
it's thorhawk

LMFAO!!!!

Quit cock blocking
we're seriously talking about an UDFA who got hurt and will probably never make an NFL team? lol
This thread had some cpr.........

Shoulda been dnr
Damn this thread just got... Damn.

lol inb4makingexcusesforloserplayerwithnoworkethic strong logic bro.