There are 166 users in the forums

Ex-San Francisco 49er arrested after Scottsdale bar assault

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChristinaRawl:
I am Dontavia's "fiancé's" best friend. Let me get the facts straight here. Dontavia and Jamie were married in October. He had been cheating on her since September. They are about to sign papers on the divorce and he owes her over $6,000 that he refused to give her. Dontavia doesn't have money he's basically broke from spending his money on bottle service, lavished apt and clothes/accessories he needs to keep up the impression that he's a big deal. He tore his ACL for the 2nd time and when he says he's rehabing it's actually him going to a physical therapist then coming home and playing video games all day. He's a loser. He got arrested because he got a attitude with the bouncer at a Scottsdale bar not because of his ex wife. I just had to get this straight.

whats yo twitter
I am Dontavia's "fiancé's" best friend. Let me get the facts straight here. Dontavia and Jamie were married in October. He had been cheating on her since September. They are about to sign papers on the divorce and he owes her over $6,000 that he refused to give her. Dontavia doesn't have money he's basically broke from spending his money on bottle service, lavished apt and clothes/accessories he needs to keep up the impression that he's a big deal. He tore his ACL for the 2nd time and when he says he's rehabing it's actually him going to a physical therapist then coming home and playing video games all day. He's a loser. He got arrested because he got a attitude with the bouncer at a Scottsdale bar not because of his ex wife. I just had to get this straight.

so basically your some groupie who is mad your friend was getting cheated on and your not going to live the lavish lifestyle you thought u were?
4 pages for this?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

haha thats funny
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I am Dontavia's "fianc�'s" best friend. Let me get the facts straight here. Dontavia and Jamie were married in October. He had been cheating on her since September. They are about to sign papers on the divorce and he owes her over $6,000 that he refused to give her. Dontavia doesn't have money he's basically broke from spending his money on bottle service, lavished apt and clothes/accessories he needs to keep up the impression that he's a big deal. He tore his ACL for the 2nd time and when he says he's rehabing it's actually him going to a physical therapist then coming home and playing video games all day. He's a loser. He got arrested because he got a attitude with the bouncer at a Scottsdale bar not because of his ex wife. I just had to get this straight.

Worthless without pics of yourself

Welcome to the Zone Christina Rawl.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
it's thorhawk

This.

Worthless without pics.

A/S/L????

Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
it's thorhawk

This.

Not hot...
Originally posted by Carter:

whats yo twitter

So let me get this straight, this is right out of a page from Jerry Springer. Apparently you, Dontavia and his wife or his fiance is confused. If you are married you are married, the word fiance is thrown out the window.

If they are married it is community property, Dontavia would not owe his wife anything, as there money is co mingled.

twitter handle?

edit: k webzone think I may have found it, this bish is from Scottsdale with a similar name: https://twitter.com/ChristinaRawl

would smash/10

edit2: it's her, she follows Bogan's ex: https://twitter.com/JamieLCarr

<---#1 WZ detective right here
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Jul 28, 2012 at 2:49 PM ]

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

twitter handle?

edit: k webzone think I may have found it, this bish is from Scottsdale with a similar name: https://twitter.com/ChristinaRawl

would smash/10

Originally posted by 99problems:
so basically your some groupie who is mad your friend was getting cheated on and your not going to live the lavish lifestyle you thought u were?

I'm the groupie? Thats something that never been said to me. She met him before he even got on a NFL team. He proposed to her. She never lived the lavished lifestyle. Half the she was working and paying for everything while he was living in her home rent free waiting to be drafted which never happened. Yes, they should have split everthing thing down the middle. But Dontavia refuses to give her half so she had to take it to the courts. Thats why he owes her money.
No1curr
Originally posted by 99problems:

I'm the groupie? Thats something that never been said to me. She met him before he even got on a NFL team. He proposed to her. She never lived the lavished lifestyle. Half the she was working and paying for everything while he was living in her home rent free waiting to be drafted which never happened. Yes, they should have split everthing thing down the middle. But Dontavia refuses to give her half so she had to take it to the courts. Thats why he owes her money.

Hey baby, you got a purrty mouth
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I am Dontavia's "fianc&#65533;'s" best friend. Let me get the facts straight here. Dontavia and Jamie were married in October. He had been cheating on her since September. They are about to sign papers on the divorce and he owes her over $6,000 that he refused to give her. Dontavia doesn't have money he's basically broke from spending his money on bottle service, lavished apt and clothes/accessories he needs to keep up the impression that he's a big deal. He tore his ACL for the 2nd time and when he says he's rehabing it's actually him going to a physical therapist then coming home and playing video games all day. He's a loser. He got arrested because he got a attitude with the bouncer at a Scottsdale bar not because of his ex wife. I just had to get this straight.

twitter handle?

would smash/10

Would smash
Share 49ersWebzone