There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ex-San Francisco 49er arrested after Scottsdale bar assault

I actually know one of the bouncer's that works over there......gonna try and hit him up for some jooooocy details. Want to find out who knocked him the f**k out.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Damn Dontavia, just because you wore a Niner uni for a short period of time doesn't mean you get Jerry Rice service at clubs.

Him and Nate Davis should get together, be known as "The Never Were's", go hang out and start popping bottles at clubs until their credit cards run out, talk about the glory days that never happened.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,726
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I hope he gets his life back together. Get's waived, fiance cheats, and now arrested all in one week. Can't really imagine a week much worse than that.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
lol looks like he got socked in the eye pretty good.

Yeah, that story the bouncer told sorta left out the part where Bogan got punched in the face. I wonder how it really went down.
Originally posted by susweel:
he got f**ked up, lol


this plus he's not even on the team anymore. He's definitely mad he got cut, probably decided to drown his sorrows in alcohol and he flipped out because he was stressed and upset. Stupid decision by him but he's not even on the team anymore. This is a stupid headline.

edit: That sucks too that his fiance cheated on him. What a b***h, she was just with him for the money. When he got cut she decided to f**k around. That's kind of messed up. I see why he flipped out.
[ Edited by WillistheWall on Apr 3, 2012 at 8:24 PM ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by susweel:
he got f**ked up, lol


this plus he's not even on the team anymore. He's definitely mad he got cut, probably decided to drown his sorrows in alcohol and he flipped out because he was stressed and upset. Stupid decision by him but he's not even on the team anymore. This is a stupid headline.

edit: That sucks too that his fiance cheated on him. What a b***h, she was just with him for the money. When he got cut she decided to f**k around. That's kind of messed up. I see why he flipped out.


one reason why i hate some women and cant trust them, they just some cold blooded hoes
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by susweel:
he got f**ked up, lol


this plus he's not even on the team anymore. He's definitely mad he got cut, probably decided to drown his sorrows in alcohol and he flipped out because he was stressed and upset. Stupid decision by him but he's not even on the team anymore. This is a stupid headline.

edit: That sucks too that his fiance cheated on him. What a b***h, she was just with him for the money. When he got cut she decided to f**k around. That's kind of messed up. I see why he flipped out.


one reason why i hate some women and cant trust them, they just some cold blooded hoes


I don't have that problem, I'm too poor to attract those kind of women
I heard Harbaugh is going undercover to the club to find out who the bouncer was, and sign him to play tackle.
Originally posted by Paul:

Funny, but that guy still has a job.
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:

Ladies and gentlemen, it's v-neck season
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I hope he gets his life back together. Get's waived, fiance cheats, and now arrested all in one week. Can't really imagine a week much worse than that.


Every post you make pisses everybody off lol
I am Dontavia's "fiancé's" best friend. Let me get the facts straight here. Dontavia and Jamie were married in October. He had been cheating on her since September. They are about to sign papers on the divorce and he owes her over $6,000 that he refused to give her. Dontavia doesn't have money he's basically broke from spending his money on bottle service, lavished apt and clothes/accessories he needs to keep up the impression that he's a big deal. He tore his ACL for the 2nd time and when he says he's rehabing it's actually him going to a physical therapist then coming home and playing video games all day. He's a loser. He got arrested because he got a attitude with the bouncer at a Scottsdale bar not because of his ex wife. I just had to get this straight.
Originally posted by ChristinaRawl:
I am Dontavia's "fianc�'s" best friend. Let me get the facts straight here. Dontavia and Jamie were married in October. He had been cheating on her since September. They are about to sign papers on the divorce and he owes her over $6,000 that he refused to give her. Dontavia doesn't have money he's basically broke from spending his money on bottle service, lavished apt and clothes/accessories he needs to keep up the impression that he's a big deal. He tore his ACL for the 2nd time and when he says he's rehabing it's actually him going to a physical therapist then coming home and playing video games all day. He's a loser. He got arrested because he got a attitude with the bouncer at a Scottsdale bar not because of his ex wife. I just had to get this straight.

Worthless without pics of yourself
Originally posted by ChristinaRawl:
I am Dontavia's "fiancé's" best friend. Let me get the facts straight here. Dontavia and Jamie were married in October. He had been cheating on her since September. They are about to sign papers on the divorce and he owes her over $6,000 that he refused to give her. Dontavia doesn't have money he's basically broke from spending his money on bottle service, lavished apt and clothes/accessories he needs to keep up the impression that he's a big deal. He tore his ACL for the 2nd time and when he says he's rehabing it's actually him going to a physical therapist then coming home and playing video games all day. He's a loser. He got arrested because he got a attitude with the bouncer at a Scottsdale bar not because of his ex wife. I just had to get this straight.

Don't come at my boy Dontavia like that!
it's thorhawk