There are 210 users in the forums

Ex-San Francisco 49er arrested after Scottsdale bar assault

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Damn Dontavia, just because you wore a Niner uni for a short period of time doesn't mean you get Jerry Rice service at clubs.
proof that just cause you have a neck tatt doesnt mean you wont get your ass handed to you. BWAHAHAHAHA
what a dumbass
He isn't even a 49er anymore, I hope to f**k ESPN/NFL.com and the rest of the sports world do not label him one.
Snottsdale
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
Scottsdale Clubs = Fist Pumping Doucebags

THIS!
Guy is on a downward spiral... 1st we re-activate him after his injury... then we waive him, then he's making tweets I think about his pregnant fiancee cheating (he was really ranting on twitter the days before we released him) and now this.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 3, 2012 at 5:05 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
lol he went to drown his sorrows and got got punch drunk.....
Damn, he was supposed to be our "Victor Cruz" next season. That's a shame
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
what a f**king dumbass, just because he couldnt wait in damn line

This

Now he's in trouble with the law and teams might be hesitant to sign him. Way to ruin your possible career before it can get started. Looks like Arena or CFL for you.
misleading title
I hope he gets his life back together. Get's waived, fiance cheats, and now arrested all in one week. Can't really imagine a week much worse than that.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I hope he gets his life back together. Get's waived, fiance cheats, and now arrested all in one week. Can't really imagine a week much worse than that.

This
Share 49ersWebzone