There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nike's uniform unveiling is Tuesday

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Things Nike needs to bring back #1:

(IIRC, Nike acquired the Starter brand awhile back...)
Still have mine, but I was so broke when I got mine, I didn't spring the extra cash for the letters on the back...I should see about ordering the letters, and make my wife sew them on...

Best jacket ever. But don't count on them coming back. Nike sold starter a couple of years ago
Where are they releasing the new uniforms? Is there a main website to go to in order to check them all out?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
UniWatch Paul Lukas
They just showed a little video with a glimpse of the new Seahawks uni... It is SERIOUSLY ugly...

lol
Originally posted by stunder49:

I can dig that hoodie!
Might just cop one
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Chief:
The uniforms are not changing, only the material and the brand logo.

The only difference will be the saturation of the pants (more khaki-ish as intended from the start, less mustard in appearance) due to the new (Nike) fabric mesh. -You'll see the difference during a televised morning/afternoon game under the sun's reflection/light contrast), and due to the jersey's new fabric/design we're gonna have full arm stripes again (unlike that hideous Reebok garbage where the third stripe folded into the tuck for that added effect).

Other than it, it's same ole same ole (which nobody can complain about, cause we went through hell just to get these gorgeous duds back).

lol
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Chief:
The uniforms are not changing, only the material and the brand logo.

The only difference will be the saturation of the pants (more khaki-ish as intended from the start, less mustard in appearance) due to the new (Nike) fabric mesh. -You'll see the difference during a televised morning/afternoon game under the sun's reflection/light contrast), and due to the jersey's new fabric/design we're gonna have full arm stripes again (unlike that hideous Reebok garbage where the third stripe folded into the tuck for that added effect).

Other than it, it's same ole same ole (which nobody can complain about, cause we went through hell just to get these gorgeous duds back).

lol
i will never believe anything SnakeSkin says again!
WTF !
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
WTF !

y so upset? they the same
Those stripes are worse :/

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
WTF !

y so upset? they the same

eh, maybe your right...this one looks customized for Brooks

Maybe the ones for the public look better.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Those stripes are worse :/

stripes are the same
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
eh, maybe your right...this one looks customized for Brooks

Maybe the ones for the public look better.

well of course! you'll have the authentic game day ones you pay 200 for and the replica's you'll pay 90 for
heres a side view of the jerseys and pants via a friend at the event.