There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nike's uniform unveiling is Tuesday

Originally posted by 9erempire:
100 bucks isn't really that much to ask for in a jersey.

Wasn't it a lot more last year even with the non-game worn jersey.

I will definitely buy one but don't know which number.

nope it raised about 30 dollars a piece. hell last year a custom replica was $90 i think.
Would never dish that kind of $ out for a jersey....haven't bought one since like 2007 (Gore).
[ Edited by Leathaface on Apr 3, 2012 at 3:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Would never dish that kind of $ out for a jersey....haven't bought one since like 2007 (Gore).

I haven't bought a jersey since TO 2002. Other than wearing them to games I never wear them so spending a lot money on a jersey is just a waste for me.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
sounds like some zoners can be on that show Extreme cheapskates

A lot of Indians in this forum.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
sounds like some zoners can be on that show Extreme cheapskates

A lot of Indians in this forum.

haha. When I was a kid I bought more jerseys though.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Are we the only one's using that Flywire thing? Because, Vick is on TV right now wearing the new uniforms and he doesn't have one on his jersey.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Are we the only one's using that Flywire thing? Because, Vick is on TV right now wearing the new uniforms and he doesn't have one on his jersey.

No, almost every other team has it.
no hidden message on the collar
How can anybody hate the "cheapees", the numbers/name/logos will be silicon, and not screen-printed. -That's a huge step forward for NFL jerseys, simply amazing.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Unbelievably awful.
Originally posted by SBinMT:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Unbelievably awful.

From the stands and the couch it will be difficult to tell there's anything different . . . or is that the problem?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
no hidden message on the collar

oorah....
Much ado about nothing. Should have never changed them in the first place. I liked them the way they were back in the '70's. Why would an adult wear a jersey with some other guys name on it? I wouldn't. Especially for that ridiculous price. It's a free country, for now. Unless Obama gets reelected.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
Much ado about nothing. Should have never changed them in the first place. I liked them the way they were back in the '70's. Why would an adult wear a jersey with some other guys name on it? I wouldn't. Especially for that ridiculous price. It's a free country, for now. Unless Obama gets reelected.

But, but he's gonna buy everybody new houses!!!
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner: