LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Nike's uniform unveiling is Tuesday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Fricker:
Biggest change to our jerseys the new FlyWire Collar
WTF is flywire?
The only thing I don't like is going to be the rediculous nike sized price tag whenever I want to buy one. Thank god I have a knock off maker on my friends list lol.
Originally posted by jta854:
WTF is flywire?

Cloth stability?

They been using this on AirMax's the last three years
WHAT THE f**k?????????????

PANTS LOOK LIKE GARBAGE
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
The only thing I don't like is going to be the rediculous nike sized price tag whenever I want to buy one. Thank god I have a knock off maker on my friends list lol.

This is why we have SBL's !!!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Fricker:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,san_francisco_49ers New jersey prices... 100 for Game ( Replica ) 135 for Limited (Premier) and 250 for Elite (on-field featuring water repellant material.

the zebra stripes remain even on the fan jerseys. FAIL
SBL'S???
Jeez I remember whn a replica was 30-40 and when a custom jersey even cost less then 100 then pop culture companies like nike, reebok, adidas, start make jerseys and supporting you team by wearing there jersey for most fans becomes a stretch.
SBL'S???

Seat Builders License for the new stadium (it was a joke)

49allthetime oh lol sorry I'm still a little out of it, I deep fried my arm last friday and the pain killers haven't totally worn off from last night.
49allthetime oh lol sorry I'm still a little out of it, I deep fried my arm last friday and the pain killers haven't totally worn off from last night.

Really?
They look okay but nothing spectacular. Most people don't like change so that's why many people don't like them.
i guess what i tend to look at is how jerseys will look when us fans rock'em. that U-neck bugged me so i'm glad they went back to the V...cept not feelin the flywire stiching deal. the sleeve elastic is cool (time for the gunshow ) course still got those stupid ass stripes.

as far as the rest, i'm sure the honeycomb padding is more ergo in terms of protection, but it looks damn sloppy at least from the pics. and somethin about the shoes look kinda goofy..maybe should have more white. or stick to all black.

but i'm diggin the helmet and even the khaki's. olschool meets new. overall just seein new pics of anything 9ers makes my day..
WHERE IS THE CASUAL WEAR?! I cannot WAIT to get new sweatshirts, hats, shorts, shirts, sweats, jackets!! Nike is going to have a field day with awesome new clothes

Reebok literally did not change their clothing for the entire licensing period... it was all sooooo lame!
Share 49ersWebzone