There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 list of Regular Season Opponents and our Division

Am I the only one worried about this?? They loaded us up this year

Home: Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, New York Giants, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

Away: Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, New Orleans Saints, New England Patriots, New York Jets

The rest of our division:
2012 Seattle Seahawks Opponents
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, New England Patriots, New York Jets

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

2012 Arizona Cardinals Opponents
Home: St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

Away: St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, New England Patriots, New York Jets

2012 St. Louis Rams Opponents
Home: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Washington Redskins, New England Patriots, New York Jets

Away: Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins
Those teams are scared to play our D. we are going 13-3 and winning our 6th super bowl

END THREAD
Every year is different.

Last year we were worried about teams like the Eagles and Bucs, who turned out to be duds. And we also scoffed at teams like the Bengals, who turned out to be a playoff team.

So you never really know how tough your schedule is until you're already halfway through it.
How many wins are you guys predicting?? Gonna be tough to get home field advantage with a schedule like that.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Those teams are scared to play our D. we are going 13-3 and winning our 6th super bowl

END THREAD

I hope your right. No need to come in and end my thread like you run this place.
When does the schedule come out?
I gotta say I'm excited to get a crack at the Packers, Bears, and Patriots this year. Those games will be fun and the s**t talking around here will be insane (I live in IL).
Originally posted by socalfan21:
When does the schedule come out?

Good question, thats what I was looking for and then I came across our opponents and was like DAMN! Looks like Tuesday, April 17, 2012.
Last year's schedule was suppose to be difficult. Lost to Dallas in OT when the DBs fell down on two long TD throws and Romo played out of his mind. Lost to Baltimore when there seemed no way to stop Suggs and crew. Lost to Arizona in a bad game.

I just don't see this year's schedule as that much more difficult. It is more exciting than scary to play GB and NE. That will be a great test for playoff outlook. NO? Who knows how they will play but they should not be as good without their coaching staff intact.

GB, NE, Det and NYG are the tough teams and they beat the last two in 2011. So it they split these teams again and lose a couple to up and coming teams they will still be 12-4. If they lose another game to a NFCW team...11-5. So it may come down to injuries as it often does.
Oh Noes !!!

What are we going to do !!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Magzarillious:

END THREAD

I hope your right. No need to come in and end my thread like you run this place.
Dont hate on me, bro montana
I'm gonna go to either the NY or Det game. I hate both those fkn teams!
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

END THREAD

To be the best you have to beat the best. In order to beat the best you have to play the best. Green Bay, Patriots, Saints, Lions, Bears and I guess the Giants are the best. All six were in the playoffs. If we go 3 and 3 against them and 8-2 with the rest gives us 11-5, good enough for the division crown.
10-6 or 11-5
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home