Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 772 users in the forums

RB Brandon Jocobs: Like It or Hate It?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

RB Brandon Jocobs: Like It or Hate It?

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Has A. Dixon ever done that?

Never! I"m sick of people comparing him to Dixon when he's done things Dixon can only dream of. I hope we get good miles out of him.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by SBinMT:
I don't see Gore and Jacobs both making the team next year. They're both clearly on the downside of their careers, and neither seems to be starting material right now. I think the brass keeps the better player, along with Kendall Hunter and a draft pick.

wut

Pie, pony, purple, potato.

I win!
Low risk, high reward...nuff said
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by 408Bashar:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

Has A. Dixon ever done that?

Never! I"m sick of people comparing him to Dixon when he's done things Dixon can only dream of. I hope we get good miles out of him.





That was a great run but it was in college.
  • mike
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,827
Originally posted by Wodwo:



Lawl college highlights, none of those guys know how to tackle. How many of those guys trying to stop him made nfl rosters?

edit: Looked it up, confirmed, none of those guys in the secondary play on NFL rosters.
[ Edited by mike on Mar 28, 2012 at 11:06 PM ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by 408Bashar:
That was a great run but it was in college.

I know... I was just joking around.

I'm not really worried about it. I'm securely on the "wait and see" wagon.
looool@The guy above looking up the players in the secondary to see if they ever made it to the NFL.
I actually like the way Brandon Jacobs ran last year. Not sure if I like his attitude/fat head though.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
Originally posted by 408Bashar:
looool@The guy above looking up the players in the secondary to see if they ever made it to the NFL.

I concur.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by SBinMT:
I don't see Gore and Jacobs both making the team next year. They're both clearly on the downside of their careers, and neither seems to be starting material right now. I think the brass keeps the better player, along with Kendall Hunter and a draft pick.

wut

It might be RayshawnJackson reincarnated.

?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Pie, pony, purple, potato.

I win!

?
he is here to pick up short yards and to pound defenses when we have a lead



good signing
He's gonna be our #3 RB and he's making backup type money. Under $2 million for 1 year and he' an upgrade from Anthony Dixon. So......LIKE IT!
just shows the niners are smarter than people give them credit for. jacobs although not at the top of his game anymore is still more proven than a back out of college and with next years draft deep in rb this gives them a good back to spell gore throughout the season and keep him fresher for weeks 10-16
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone