There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A real offseason under the new regime....

I was at work today talking about our team with a fellow niner fan and we came to the realization that this is our coaching staffs first full offseason with our players. This will make a huge impact IMO. We all got to watch what coaching will do for a team first hand. Now this staff has the opportunity to fully implement thier system over a full offseason and I think some of us had forgotten the fact that this turn around took place during a extremely shortened one. Our new additions along with a full offseason for our players and coaches makes me think super bowl baby!!
positive thinking....I agree
Cometh the hour, cometh the team . . . . . . .
Amen brother!!!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i also understand that many of the guys are already in team headquarters and the training facility working out on thier own which of course was not allowed last year. The niners were a team last year and much of that lies with the guys who are working out and hanging out here in the off season,, the off season is where the all important team chemistry that you depend on during the season is built
i was at work talking to a cowboy laughing my ass off how s**tty they are and how awesome we are!!!
Yup, and add to that some of the missing pieces JH wants to add to an already very good team.

It will be exciting to see who we draft, and then watching thhe team emerge from TCamp.

We arre going to rock tthe NFC!
BOOM
They have a lot of work to do. Nobody is going to take them as a fluke next season, and opponents will have a whole season of tape to study on them. They really need to use this offseason well to diversity the offensive attack and add some wrinkles to the defense. After last season's performance, I trust they are going to get his done.

I'm hoping that by week 3-4 we are seeing sides of a whole new level of lethality from the 49ers offense this season. And I'd love to see a couple of blitzs blowing up opposing QBs in the first couple weeks as well. Those things would have other teams scrambling to figure us out!
Originally posted by HearstFan:
They have a lot of work to do. Nobody is going to take them as a fluke next season, and opponents will have a whole season of tape to study on them. They really need to use this offseason well to diversity the offensive attack and add some wrinkles to the defense. After last season's performance, I trust they are going to get his done.

I'm hoping that by week 3-4 we are seeing sides of a whole new level of lethality from the 49ers offense this season. And I'd love to see a couple of blitzs blowing up opposing QBs in the first couple weeks as well. Those things would have other teams scrambling to figure us out!

When Brooks re-signed, he said the Niners only ran the very basics of Fangio's defense because they did not have time to install the whole package. Imagine what our defense will do with everyone back PLUS the full offseason. SCARY!

On offense, we will know alot more after the draft as to what the final offense will look like talent-wise. My guess is the front office will use at least 4 out of the 7 picks on that side of the ball.
I think the biggest improvement will be with the offense. It must be so great for them not to start ALL OVER AGAIN like the last 7 years. CRAZY!!! The team is going to be super hungry because they "sniffed" the superbowl but didn't get there.

Next season is going to be difficult for us because of our schedule and teams will be gunning for us so we might not win as many games, but we will probably be a better team.

CANT WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON.......thank god we have the draft as a quick appetizer!
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
I think the biggest improvement will be with the offense. It must be so great for them not to start ALL OVER AGAIN like the last 7 years. CRAZY!!! The team is going to be super hungry because they "sniffed" the superbowl but didn't get there.

Next season is going to be difficult for us because of our schedule and teams will be gunning for us so we might not win as many games, but we will probably be a better team.

CANT WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON.......thank god we have the draft as a quick appetizer!

Agree. Can't wait for football!
Defenses are going to have nightmares about us, Offenses are just going to cry when they see the red of our jerseys
Defense bout to really be unleashed this year.
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi
At last we will have our REVENGE....