There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any news on new Right Guard?

We should be able to get either Zeitler or Osemele in 2nd rd. Baalke might have to trade up to get one of 'em, but he's shown that he's not afraid to do that.
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Mar 21, 2012 at 4:46 PM ]
So much for being a big 49ers fan. I guess he's more a fan of the almighty dollar. Oh well. His loss. I never heard of him anyway.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:
I love the way our front office has kept the roster so intact that right guard is, in my opinion, the only glaring hole. I think they are looking at the draft. I hear it runs deep on the OL and 30 is a great spot to pick up one of, if not the best guards in the draft. They got this sh*t.

Ah...... "KR / PR." Did you watch the NFC Championship game? Ginn is not currently signed.

They didn't sign Cartwright to run between the tackles, I can say that(Singletary voice). Whether he fits the mold or not remains to be seen.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Highlarious
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:
I love the way our front office has kept the roster so intact that right guard is, in my opinion, the only glaring hole. I think they are looking at the draft. I hear it runs deep on the OL and 30 is a great spot to pick up one of, if not the best guards in the draft. They got this sh*t.
Ah...... "KR / PR." Did you watch the NFC Championship game? Ginn is not currently signed.
They didn't sign Cartwright to run between the tackles, I can say that(Singletary voice). Whether he fits the mold or not remains to be seen.
They got Cox too. They are giving williams a pair of sandpaper gloves. And really it is the starting 22 i'm talking about. If you are right and KR/PR is our biggest hole then I'm still stoked.
[ Edited by Dr_Gonzo on Mar 21, 2012 at 5:10 PM ]