1. You have to understand that your thread title is just going to piss people off.
2. I agree with pretty much everything. I've done the numbers as well in the past and they show that Crabtree is actually pretty solid. I wish he was targeted more. I think a playmaker needs the chance to make a play, but we are not a high passing offense.
3. Manningham... The Giants have this weird rotation of Nicks being the Best than Manningham and now Cruz. I hope Manningham works out but I'm not worried about him making a big play.
4. Moss I think can be great. Who knows till the season starts though. What I care about most is him showing up in Big games. We need any leadership he has to offer.
5. Williams is fine. He made a mistake and people just need to get over it. Walker fumbled in the Saints MNF game 2 years ago. Clements fumbled against Atlanta, VD does really stupid personal foul penalties and the list goe on and on. People just want a scapegoat.
6. Walker...is over-rated. The zone falls in love with Morgans and Tolziens (I like him too) and Nate's, etc... These guys have never really done anything though. Good guys but we need production on the field.
7. Yes to Fleener. If not him then please draft another big play TE. It's funny when people say no to Fleener because it's not worth a high draft pick but then they say we have 2 good TE's already. PHOENIX showed before that Walker's career high in yards is 330. That doesn't look like 2 good TE's to me. VD would probably be even better if the other TE produced a little more.
Good Job on the stats. I know it takes time to really look at them....