LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 366 users in the forums

With our new WR's how will the play calling change given that Smith is still under Ce

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Last year was a great year for Niners Fans and besides the heartbreaking loss in the NFC Champ game The niners have so many things to be proud of. We were able to win games and put together an offense that did what it needed it to do, "Stay in the game". And a Defense that created turnovers and shut down the run, followed with great Special Teams that included Akers who was the top scoring player on the 49ers by the way.

Kicking Field goals is not the way we are going to win games next year i hope i pray!! Third down conversions were just horrendous and led to , well field goals and ultimately missed points. So with the new WR's that we went out and got, how do you think the coaching staff will integrate them into becoming more balanced in regards to Run/Pass type offense?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I'm sure (hoping) we'll see a good amount of toss ups to Moss since he can get up and grab the ball.
towards the end of year we passed a lot

at the beginning of the year we had to run because the offense was still learning the system

i think its clear with teh complete overhaul at wr we are trying to pass more
Hoping our Offense ends up like Stanfords Offense in 2010 .
It wont change that much. Jim likes to run and likes more mult. TE sets.

New and better wr's should help on 3rd downs and enzone conversions.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I'm sure (hoping) we'll see a good amount of toss ups to Moss since he can get up and grab the ball.

heard he was still running a 4.3 at the new orleans practice. any input on if this is true or not?
Share 49ersWebzone