There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

And Finally.... Will... Alex... Smith.... MAKE THE PRO BOWL???

And Finally.... Will... Alex... Smith.... MAKE THE PRO BOWL???

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
doubt it, but who cares? he' going to be playing in the Super Bowl.

if this is true, it'll be because he stepped up his game considerably. I don't think our D or ST can play better than it did last season.

The scary thing is that they believed that they can
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

if this is true, it'll be because he stepped up his game considerably. I don't think our D or ST can play better than it did last season.

The scary thing is that they believed that they can
I hope so, but didn't they set a record for turnovers? I'd be surprised if they could match that.

he has to step up; that's all there is to it.
I hope so, but didn't they set a record for turnovers? I'd be surprised if they could match that.

Last time I remember they were +24 going into the playoff. Not sure.

This is why I think it's important for Ginn to come back. The Saints lost the game in part because they lost 2 turnovers in the return game. The following week we lost because of the 2 TO by K. Williams.
SCREW THE NO ANSWERS.. all 22 of our starters on O and D are gonna be pro bowl... 16-0 season... blow out in superbowl 55-3. and the 3 was given just out of pity.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
When Finally.... Will... We... Stop.... MAKING THESE STUPID THREADS!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea because "Worst Game Ever" and bringing back the "Quarterbacking By Bill Walsh" videos that we've seen here on the wz 1000 times are WAY better threads...
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
SCREW THE NO ANSWERS.. all 22 of our starters on O and D are gonna be pro bowl... 16-0 season... blow out in superbowl 55-3. and the 3 was given just out of pity.
Will are Special Teams suck this next year? No starters in the Pro Bowl for them? That must be how we give up the 3 points in the SB...
not only will he make the probowl, he'll be league mvp
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
When Finally.... Will... We... Stop.... MAKING THESE STUPID THREADS!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea because "Worst Game Ever" and bringing back the "Quarterbacking By Bill Walsh" videos that we've seen here on the wz 1000 times are WAY better threads...

Uhhhhhhh, they ARE
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Please not the 2 years in the same system excuse again. Remember how guys said let's bring back Jimmy Raye just so he can have some continuity. He's not a pro bowler.

did you not see the difference between the offense alex ran in 2009 and the offense in 2010?

in 2009 we spread the ball out and passed more 2010 we ran it up the gut every play most people wanted the 2009 offeense back but the playbook completely changed

what happened when raye was fired? MJ took over same system different plays 97 qb rating under MJ as OC - thats around pro bowl qb rating
i seen it i just don't want to hear that excuse again. folks beat that s**t to a dead horse a thousand times.
Alex Badger doesnt care about no Pro Bowl.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
off topic, i wish they would get rid of the pro bowl. when i was a kid it was the thing but it is nothing now
Originally posted by cciowa:
off topic, i wish they would get rid of the pro bowl. when i was a kid it was the thing but it is nothing now

players union wouldn't let it happen i think.... the league will just try to make it less costly for them.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
players union wouldn't let it happen i think.... the league will just try to make it less costly for them.
I never knew the thing was driven by the players. I know they like the trip to hawaii and the money but if no one watches the thing can they still justify it?
Originally posted by cciowa:

true this.

Pro Bowl is a liability, would hate to see Willis get a major injury in a pointless game.