There are 234 users in the forums

What's Your Confidence Level in Colin Kaepernick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's Your Confidence Level in Colin Kaepernick?

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
As much as the 2 series at the end of a Tampa blow out gives

how are those two drives ENOUGH to allow you to form an opinion on the guy?

Wooow.....thumbs up.........post of the day
Kaepernick on ESPN radio yo
I can't say how high it is as it's not super high.

I just know that it's higher than Alex at QB.
A helluva lot higher than it was at this time yesterday.
This place smells familiar, was it JTO?

I want to see how he does after several games when teams gameplan to stop him. Does he crumble or adapt? We'll see...
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalniner:

I want to see how he does after several games when teams gameplan to stop him. Does he crumble or adapt? We'll see...

Good thing we have a coaching staff that will game plan to make sure Kaep is sucessful. We have the best game planning coaches in the NFL on both sides of the ball.
Originally posted by pd24:

Good thing we have a coaching staff that will game plan to make sure Kaep is sucessful. We have the best game planning coaches in the NFL on both sides of the ball.

Really? Not what peeps were saying after a couple of games iirc.
Originally posted by English:

lol....what one game and one QB can do
Kaepernick will not struggle. Alex Smith didn't struggle in his first year in the offense. What makes people think Kaepernick would struggle???
Originally posted by English:

Well, no use in trying to change that mentality lol.

Bottom line, is Kaepernick will take over and excel from here, and all of us as fans will prosper for it. It's worth being very, very excited about.

A quarterback drafted in the 2nd round by Jim Harbaugh or a journeyman, from the Arena League or wherever the f*** he was from, picked by Mad Martz? Please stop.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
my confidence level is good with him. I have been saying it for a while that the drop off if there is any wont be that much between him and Alex Smith.
kaep=2014

Alex=now til 2014
Originally posted by pdizo916:
kaep=2014

Alex=now til 2014

LOL!!! You actually think Alex will be the starter next year? Get a clue...
Can win with either of them. The 49ers are that good.

With that said, Kaepernick is the better player..so play him. It's really not that difficult of a choice. This loyalty/unwritten rule thing is a bunch of baloney. These are grown men. This is the NFL. Harbaugh is a smart man and will not listen to anyone but his staff and his gut. Kaepernick will lead us to the Super Bowl and hopefully many more to come.

Think RGIII with this team.
Share 49ersWebzone