There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign Mario Manningham

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Giants fan on Manningham's contract details...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2526465.aspx


Lol at the Alex bashing.

See folks that's the perception around the league.

Do you know what Jim's perception around the league is?

Yep, He's a classless douchebag.

but they don't question his coaching abilities.
God you're weird. Can't you even stay on topic in a non-Alex thread?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Like I said, chess vs checkers....

so which one is alex smith? the queen or pawn?
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Giants fan on Manningham's contract details...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2526465.aspx


Lol at the Alex bashing.

See folks that's the perception around the league.

Do you know what Jim's perception around the league is?

Yep, He's a classless douchebag.

but they don't question his coaching abilities.
God you're weird. Can't you even stay on topic in a non-Alex thread?

seriously, going out of your way to talk about alex smith is getting creepy
-I think i just got a virus by going on their message board.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Who the f**k cares about perception around the league? We didn't care when nobody was giving the team respect last year. Since when does a fan base 3,000 miles away who watched the Niners twice last year hold any insightful opinion?

Typical susweel

this.

I know susweel! Why TF u gotta care about persepshunz?

sus is harmless. He likes to get ya going. He is good guy though IMO.

thanks AB

I just clicked on the link and was expecting stuff about Manningham, just found it kind of humorous that they went out of their way to bash smith. not a big deal though
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
-I think i just got a virus by going on their message board.

check for STDs too
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Who the f**k cares about perception around the league? We didn't care when nobody was giving the team respect last year. Since when does a fan base 3,000 miles away who watched the Niners twice last year hold any insightful opinion?

Typical susweel

this.

I know susweel! Why TF u gotta care about persepshunz?

sus is harmless. He likes to get ya going. He is good guy though IMO.

thanks AB

I just clicked on the link and was expecting stuff about Manningham, just found it kind of humorous that they went out of their way to bash smith. not a big deal though

no prob sus.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by susweel:
thanks AB

I just clicked on the link and was expecting stuff about Manningham, just found it kind of humorous that they went out of their way to bash smith. not a big deal though

I agree with AB. Can I have a hug?

Remember when the league perception about Eli was that he was a bust and the Giants were f**king morons for making that trade... four years after they drafted him?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Who the f**k cares about perception around the league? We didn't care when nobody was giving the team respect last year. Since when does a fan base 3,000 miles away who watched the Niners twice last year hold any insightful opinion?

Typical susweel

this.

I know susweel! Why TF u gotta care about persepshunz?

sus is harmless. He likes to get ya going. He is good guy though IMO.

I know he is. I was busting his bawlz
I got some information on Manningham's deal passed onto me by a friend.

Manningham's $1.6M 2012 base salary is fully guaranteed, $2.25M of his $3.6M 2013 base salary is guaranteed. Plus his 2M signing bonus bring his deal worth 7.5M over 2 seasons, and of it $5.85M is guaranteed. While another $700K is available to him though workout bonuses($100K each season) and per gameday roster bonuses($250K each season). He also has from what I've seen and this is seperate from my new info, that he has $1.5M in incentives due to Receptions, TDs and Pro Bowl, similar to Moss' deal.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I got some information on Manningham's deal passed onto me by a friend.

Manningham's $1.6M 2012 base salary is fully guaranteed, $2.25M of his $3.6M 2013 base salary is guaranteed. Plus his 2M signing bonus bring his deal worth 7.5M over 2 seasons, and of it $5.85M is guaranteed. While another $700K is available to him though workout bonuses($100K each season) and per gameday roster bonuses($250K each season). He also has from what I've seen and this is seperate from my new info, that he has $1.5M in incentives due to Receptions, TDs and Pro Bowl, similar to Moss' deal.
thought he got $10M max?
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I got some information on Manningham's deal passed onto me by a friend.

Manningham's $1.6M 2012 base salary is fully guaranteed, $2.25M of his $3.6M 2013 base salary is guaranteed. Plus his 2M signing bonus bring his deal worth 7.5M over 2 seasons, and of it $5.85M is guaranteed. While another $700K is available to him though workout bonuses($100K each season) and per gameday roster bonuses($250K each season). He also has from what I've seen and this is seperate from my new info, that he has $1.5M in incentives due to Receptions, TDs and Pro Bowl, similar to Moss' deal.
thought he got $10M max?

It's 9M max. The 700K in workout and roster are apart of his 2yr 7.5M base deal. Should of clairified that.
Where is Mario Manningham?
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Where is Mario Manningham?

on the niners
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Where is Mario Manningham?

on the niners

Has he reported yet, or picked a number?