There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign Mario Manningham

I'll say it again. Who is going to return kicks and punts for this team? I like the signing but I was hoping for Ginn to return. It might still happen but I doubt it. Any ideas?
Titans receivers: Britt, Avery, Hawkins, Washington, Williams

Niners receivers: Moss, Manningham, Crabtree, VD, 2012 1st rd draft pick, That guy who cost us the SB
goodbye ginn and our super special teams as well
wow 2 yr deal!!! can be a hell of a steal
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
?

Nicks didn't go anywhere.

Carl Nicks.

OP failed.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
no mike wallace

No kidding. My Wallace dreams are dead.

this is the WR I wanted all along knowing Colston and Jackson would cost too much. I think I agree w/Cohns column about the Manningham signing. He just played w/Eli and he signed for 2 years, this could all be about Peyton! Puts SF in a position to draft BPA or trade up and take the top G (forget his name)
Originally posted by Karma:
I'll say it again. Who is going to return kicks and punts for this team? I like the signing but I was hoping for Ginn to return. It might still happen but I doubt it. Any ideas?

Rock Cartwright, Kendall Hunter, Perrish Cox, or Reggie Smith.

Well if we get Manning, maybe we don't need such great field position to start every possession.

Exactly. This has me worried...

Perish Cox.
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Also nice how the rams were reportedly trying to work out a deal and boom! He says peace out thanks for the steak but I'm taking my talents to the bay

It will be interesting when he interviews.
Barrows: Mario who have they told you will be your qb?
Mario: I plead the fif!

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I read in the comments section of one the the articles that manningham scored a 6 on the wonderlic test. He went to Michigan for Christ sake. How is that even possible.

This dude is DUMB. I've seen him interviewed before and it's a true case of the lights being on but nobody being at home. As long as they give him pretty straightforward assignments, he'll be fine, but he was known in New York for f**king up routes on the regular.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Well if we get Manning, maybe we don't need such great field position to start every possession.

Our special teams will still be great.
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Mar 17, 2012 at 9:16 PM ]
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Karma:

Rock Cartwright, Kendall Hunter, Perrish Cox, or Reggie Smith.

this.