There are 285 users in the forums

Anyone else think Harbaalke is totally down with CK-2012?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Anyone else think Harbaalke is totally down with CK-2012?

• Jiks
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
well, it doesn't deserve its own thread just because you had a thought.

threads that are hundreds of pages long with a dozen posts per page aren't navigable. That's why individual threads are useful.

And why is this website format stuck in 1998?

Not when its been discusses over and over but hey this guys special he deserves his own thread cause he can't bring this up in the thread already made. Not only that its just a stupid conspiracy thread.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
I had a thought about our cap space and i Pmed AB instead of threading about it lol... They are trying to sign smith to a 3 year deal. Smith is happy with the length his agent is figuring out the guarenteed money... they are not going into the season with colin as our #1 and tolzien as our #2 when smith was QB of a 13-3 team. get over it.

1. This thread isn't a cap space question dude.

2. Smith is NOT happy with the contract length

3. I'm not a Smith hater -- I want to ensure our defense stays together long term. And the gap between Smith and Kaep is smaller than people think.

1. i was using example to what hessian said to you in a previous comment.

2. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8278add8/article/49ers-qb-smith-denies-reports-says-threeyear-deal-close HE IS HAPPY, his agent is working out the guarenteed money.

3. you seen 5 pass plays from kaep.. and a 13-3 season from smith... im happy your not the gm because you would see 5 pass plays from kevin kolb and offer him a 100mill contract on 5 years...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
IDK but I also don't think they value alex smith as much as this board thinks they do. I think they're well aware of Alex Smiths limitations and are okay with going in a different direction if need be.
Alex isn't a dumb person though. He has to know CK was brought in to be the future. If I'm him, I want to sign a shorter deal because if he does very well and does become elite and win a super bowl he would have the 9ers over a barrel in 3 years and could get a very large contract.
lmao....... so should we not have backup QB's if Kaep is our #1 nickbradley??? Your saying dont bring in johnson because the crowd might chant for him if kaep is playing poorley... Ok yeah lets go into the season with only 1 QB to show true confidence and not have any depth at the position...

No dummy. You bring in a veteran QB, not another young guy...
lmao....... so should we not have backup QB's if Kaep is our #1 nickbradley??? Your saying dont bring in johnson because the crowd might chant for him if kaep is playing poorley... Ok yeah lets go into the season with only 1 QB to show true confidence and not have any depth at the position...

No dummy. You bring in a veteran QB, not another young guy...

who?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
who?
they will say josh johnson cuz they have nothing else
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by fister30:
The Alex leash is getting shorter and shorter. The more development ck or tolzien show, alex moves a little closer out of the door.

lolwut
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
who?
calling hessian a dummy is wrong. just cuz he disagrees with you is no reason to start with the childish name calling. i guess alex supporters can not disagree with haters without being called names
Originally posted by VA49er:
smith will sign. he will also sign our terms. i have no info but i bet he inks within 24hrs. thats how long it will take him to realize he has no suitors unless he wants to sign a 1yr deal elswhere.

On the surface it looks like no one wants him. Once all the big names go, he may look pretty good to a few QB deficient teams.....

Rumor has it that Pete Caroll and the Seachikens would take Alex in a heartbeat....... If they don't get Matt Flynn they may look his way.....

• Jiks
Retard thread.
Originally posted by cciowa:
who?
calling hessian a dummy is wrong. just cuz he disagrees with you is no reason to start with the childish name calling. i guess alex supporters can not disagree with haters without being called names
Well he may have a good point on that one.
who?

he was calling SundayTicket a dummy, which is a little more defensible.

umm, the 3-year offer vs. a 5 or 6 year offer is all over the press. If they don't like Kaep, they give smith a longer-term deal.

i thought there is a possiblity of resigning after?

It wasn't Hessian - it was a noob
who?

he was calling SundayTicket a dummy, which is a little more defensible.

lol thanks hessian
Share 49ersWebzone