There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Adam Snyder

Originally posted by cools:
If the Niners lose Snyder and dont go after any starting OG's in the next couple days...Gonna go out on a limb and predict they are moving A.Davis to RG, and giving Boone the RT spot

Kilgore, Person, Beeler and a rookie as depth

Boone is a back up for a reason. No way they move Davis to guard. That would be a waste of his talents. They will just draft a guy.
Highly doubt we move Davis at this point
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by cools:
If the Niners lose Snyder and dont go after any starting OG's in the next couple days...Gonna go out on a limb and predict they are moving A.Davis to RG, and giving Boone the RT spot

Kilgore, Person, Beeler and a rookie as depth

Boone is a back up for a reason. No way they move Davis to guard. That would be a waste of his talents. They will just draft a guy.

Ya, no way Davis moves inside. He has started to become a very good RT. Still young and I expect him to improve even more this year. Dude has a nasty side to him.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ya, no way Davis moves inside. He has started to become a very good RT. Still young and I expect him to improve even more this year. Dude has a nasty side to him.
It's crazy how young he is. He's been in the league 2 years and he's still as young as some of the senior tackles in this year's draft.
[ Edited by SFrush on Mar 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM ]
Cardinals closing in on deal for 49ers free-agent OL Adam Snyder.

https://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter/status/180046969274773504



Next !
  • rserda
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,305
Hopefully Kilgore is ready! And can we please cut Chilo?
Originally posted by rserda:
Hopefully Kilgore is ready! And can we please cut Chilo?

Don't need to cut Chilo. He's a UFA
Originally posted by rserda:
Hopefully Kilgore is ready! And can we please cut Chilo?

Cant cut free agents, well you can but you might see some jail time if you do
  • rserda
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,305
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by rserda:
Hopefully Kilgore is ready! And can we please cut Chilo?

Cant cut free agents, well you can but you might see some jail time if you do

Chilo Rachal is a free agent?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by cools:
If the Niners lose Snyder and dont go after any starting OG's in the next couple days...Gonna go out on a limb and predict they are moving A.Davis to RG, and giving Boone the RT spot

Kilgore, Person, Beeler and a rookie as depth

Boone is a back up for a reason. No way they move Davis to guard. That would be a waste of his talents. They will just draft a guy.

Ya, no way Davis moves inside. He has started to become a very good RT. Still young and I expect him to improve even more this year. Dude has a nasty side to him.

and is the best Twitterererer on the team
He's going to the Crudinals.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,044
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Cardinals closing in on deal for 49ers free-agent OL Adam Snyder.

https://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter/status/180046969274773504



Next !



Delighted our DL gets to go against one of the worst starting guards in the league, and that he'll no longer be blocking for us.
Snyder did wonders stabilizing the OL in place of Rachel -- but that was because Rachel was soooo bad. He is reported to be a good guy, and appears to really try to earn a starting role.

BUT, If you watch NFL Rewind with an eye on Snyder I don't think you'll be very impressed -- and I would bet the coaches weren't either. IMHO, he misses a lot of blocks, and doesn't pull well at all. On a lot of plays, Snyder simply fails to hit anyone -- just my opinion. It's hard to be too harsh when you don't know the play call and blocking scheme.

The OL coaches were saying that before every game while the rest of the team was dressing, they spent a couple of hours working with the OL back-ups that weren't even active to get them special attention. Those coaches must have a good idea if they have a ready replacement for Snyder that will be ready with a full offseason of preparation. (On a side note, with the OL performance, maybe they should have spent that time with the starters?? LOL)
I don't hate to see him go, but I hate to see him go to a division rival.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I don't hate to see him go, but I hate to see him go to a division rival.

Snyder is gonna give away all of our offensive line codes to the Cardinals defense NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!