LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by pd24:
I thought he played great. Played 55 snaps or so and brought a nasty attitude. Good pick up for almost free.

Agreed!
i guess in this new sub package they put willis on the bench when he comes in? wow, that will take some time to get used to but it looks like it turned out well, willis has no problems with it and if cox can do the job, thats ok! Now here where i live of course the local cable company decided to have a cable outage during the game so i missed two quarters of it while i had a nice blue tv screen to look at .... you guys are saying cox played well right?
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by pd24:
I thought he played great. Played 55 snaps or so and brought a nasty attitude. Good pick up for almost free.

Agreed!
i guess in this new sub package they put willis on the bench when he comes in? wow, that will take some time to get used to but it looks like it turned out well, willis has no problems with it and if cox can do the job, thats ok! Now here where i live of course the local cable company decided to have a cable outage during the game so i missed two quarters of it while i had a nice blue tv screen to look at .... you guys are saying cox played well right?

No we only went 1 ILB because GB would go 5 wide and we need the extra DB to cover the 5 WR. They rotated Bowman and Willis constantly so that Lone ILB on the field always had fresh legs, we will likely do something like this next game against Detroit and later in the season against NE and NO as well. Its just another wrinkle in the scheme man, being able to have 5 DBs 5 DL/OLB and 1 ILB is a credit to how talented our personel is.

and yes for Cox's first regular season effort sense 2010 he played very well. Definitely showed that he deserved to beat Brock out for #4 CB spot.
He's a Niner again.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He's a Niner again.

Hope he brings his Seahawks playbook with him.
Was never a fan of releasing him in the first place. Glad he's back!
Originally posted by redrathman:

Is this a sign Rogers is finally benched...er..."hurt?" and us expecting many 5-2 formations b/c we're playing the Packers again?
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM ]

Is this a sign Rogers is finally benched...er..."hurt?" and us expecting many 5-2 formations b/c we're playing the Packers again?

Just read tha Harbaugh said they were planning the move before Rogers got hurt.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Just read tha Harbaugh said they were planning the move before Rogers got hurt.

Cool then that makes sense either way b/c IIRC, we play with only 1 LB and 5 DB's a ton against GB.

All the Packers do is 5-2. No depth behind Wright.

Never was impressed with dude. Hope he balls tho.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Glad to have him back. I'll be surprised if Carlos Rogers can play this sunday.
It only makes sense but still LOL
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I liked him...he's versatile too. We should use him as a returner.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Never was impressed with dude. Hope he balls tho.

How many guys can you find that know the system and are available this late in the season?> 49ers are lucky that the Seahawks changed their mind about Cox after all.
Share 49ersWebzone