There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

CB Perrish Cox a Niner

  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,641
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That makes him embarrased to say he had sex with her. Maybe he has another GF on the side and didn't want her to know. It doesn't make him guilty of rape. Having sex with her is not rape. The criminal trial jury of 12 people DID NOT BELIEVE the rape story and voted NOT GUILTY. So that tells you something.


A jury of 12 people also said that OJ Simpson was not guilty.

Which of course means that Cox, who was found not guilty by a jury of 12 people, is really guilty.





b***hes always tryna get paid
Originally posted by buck:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That makes him embarrased to say he had sex with her. Maybe he has another GF on the side and didn't want her to know. It doesn't make him guilty of rape. Having sex with her is not rape. The criminal trial jury of 12 people DID NOT BELIEVE the rape story and voted NOT GUILTY. So that tells you something.


A jury of 12 people also said that OJ Simpson was not guilty.

Which of course means that Cox, who was found not guilty by a jury of 12 people, is really guilty.

And of course a jury in Castle Rock Colorado would be equally sympathetic to an African American defendant as a Los Angeles jury.
Pretty cool punt catching trick by Perrish here at 00:52.
[ Edited by mickey49 on May 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,306
Originally posted by mickey49:
Pretty cool punt catching trick by Perrish here at 00:52.

thats a crazy drill. toss one ball in the air, field the punt and then catch the other ball while maintaining control of the punt
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by sfout:
thats a crazy drill. toss one ball in the air, field the punt and then catch the other ball while maintaining control of the punt

I believe that's a drill brought in by Brad Seely that he has every punt returner do.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,306
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by sfout:
thats a crazy drill. toss one ball in the air, field the punt and then catch the other ball while maintaining control of the punt

I believe that's a drill brought in by Brad Seely that he has every punt returner do.

go Seely ^_^ that drill really tests concentration lol
[ Edited by sfout on May 17, 2012 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by sfout:
thats a crazy drill. toss one ball in the air, field the punt and then catch the other ball while maintaining control of the punt

I believe that's a drill brought in by Brad Seely that he has every punt returner do.

go Seely ^_^ that drill really tests concentration lol

Kyle must of been sick that day
Scouting report:

Cox is best at taking advantage of you by going deep and coming up with balls.

Don't fall asleep on him because you can be sure he'll make you pay for it.

They said he committed a penalty but after review there wasn't sufficient evidence.

Cox can also hurt you by coming in for the sack and he can knock you up.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by mickey49:
Pretty cool punt catching trick by Perrish here at 00:52.

thats a crazy drill. toss one ball in the air, field the punt and then catch the other ball while maintaining control of the punt

Nice
Took me a few seconds but I see what you did..... Haha
  • pd24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,045
I thought he played great. Played 55 snaps or so and brought a nasty attitude. Good pick up for almost free.
Originally posted by pd24:
I thought he played great. Played 55 snaps or so and brought a nasty attitude. Good pick up for almost free.

Agreed!
Excellent pick up and he is going to keep improving.
a little rusty out there but overall looked good