LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Ok moss is signed, now what?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:
This is nearly the exact same depth we had beginning of last year only wih Moss replacing Edwards. What is Moss gets hurt early in the year? According to most, we need to sign Morgan and Edwards to be ready for injuries or we will have Swain starting again.

Free Agency hasnt started yet, who says this is the only move we are gonna make? We still have the draft too, chill the f**k out

this. our depth is going to be awesome.

Moss
Wallace
Jackson
Crabtree
Owens

That would be awesome but somehow someway, Mr 299 will find a way to keep it there. Lol

with that lineup, that's how many touchdowns he would throw.
This is nearly the exact same depth we had beginning of last year only wih Moss replacing Edwards. What is Moss gets hurt early in the year? According to most, we need to sign Morgan and Edwards to be ready for injuries or we will have Swain starting again.

Free Agency hasnt started yet, who says this is the only move we are gonna make? We still have the draft too, chill the f**k out

this. our depth is going to be awesome.

Moss
Wallace
Jackson
Crabtree
Owens

That would be awesome but somehow someway, Mr 299 will find a way to keep it there. Lol

with that lineup, that's how many touchdowns he would throw.

Lets hope so
Do you guys think this steers us towards a G/C for our first pick?
Do you guys think this steers us towards a G/C for our first pick?

i think we will stick with BPA generally, but we'll prioritize WR still. Moss is a band-aid; we need another young WR for the long-term.

doesn't mean we'll take one with the 1st pick, but it doesn't mean we won't either.
I think we go after Meachem, Morgan, Ginn and, Royal
Eddie Royal Slot/KR... Pierre Garcon... Hillis 4 short yardage! Then draft all DEFENDERS = UNSTOPABLE!!!!
its simple, we kill the batman

get them all, form them into a Mega WR, Voltron-style.

MeacheMorGinnoyal, destroyer of worlds.

get them all, form them into a Mega WR, Voltron-style.

MeacheMorGinnoyal, destroyer of worlds.

Eddie Royal Slot/KR... Garcon... Hillis(short yardage) ! Then we draft Defense & offensive line = UNSTOPABLE!!!

Originally posted by susweel:
I'm tired of the Niners shopping at Walmart for WRs for once just spend some money on a big time WR.
Agree
Eddie Royal Slot/KR... Garcon... Hillis (short yardage) ! Then we draft Defense & offensive line & cornerbacks & some other players too = UNSTOPABLE!!!!
Bring back Brandon Lloyd
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
ya know what? get Eddie Royal Slot/KR... Garcon... Hillis(short yardage) ! Then we draft Defense & offensive line = UNSTOPABLE!!!
  • fan49
  • Veteran
let him go in in rz situations and stand in the endzone.
Share 49ersWebzone