There are 228 users in the forums

Ok moss is signed, now what?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wait... Are you saying Manning is a free agent?!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
I'm tired of the Niners shopping at Walmart for WRs for once just spend some money on a big time WR.
sounds like they gave a macy's price to a wall mart wide out in moss . I am really trying to like that move sweet but am struggling

Haven't look at the price for Moss, but they found Moss at the on clearance, slightly used, 'as is' section of WR. Judging from Harbaugh propensity to wear the same clothes, they may not spend much at all this year either.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Mar 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for Chico.
Next up...

DE Mario Williams to play the other side of Justin/Aldon Smith
Nicks, Mecheam...

then resign our own players, Morgan, Rogers, Alex...

finally, we need to draft a young up & coming RB - we need a punishing, speedy ANGRY RB!!!

All this = CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
get V Jax or busttttt
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
get V Jax or busttttt

last i read V Jax was expected to get an offer of 12 million a year.

i'll pass.
Re-sign Morgan, sign Garcon, Manningham or Meachem. Draft a big, fast WR for the future. Draft Coby Fleener. That ought to do it for the receiving corps.

Draft OG like Kevin Zeitler to put the final piece into the OL. Draft stout RB like Doug Martin. Draft OLB to learn next year while Haralson's in the last year of his contract.
Draft C of the future...Goodwin's 34 and won't last forever. Draft KR/WR...I like this kid Wylie from Fresno St. He could also develop into a nice slot receiver.
Lock.

I count more than one Moss thread.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
get V Jax or busttttt

last i read V Jax was expected to get an offer of 12 million a year.

i'll pass.

Yeah, I think Tampa Bay is willing to pay him 12m.......... Can't expect him to ignore that kind of money........
Patience everyone. They're going to try to re-sign Morgan and probably sign 1-2 other FA and draft a couple of guys.
This is nearly the exact same depth we had beginning of last year only wih Moss replacing Edwards. What is Moss gets hurt early in the year? According to most, we need to sign Morgan and Edwards to be ready for injuries or we will have Swain starting again.

Originally posted by Joecool:
This is nearly the exact same depth we had beginning of last year only wih Moss replacing Edwards. What is Moss gets hurt early in the year? According to most, we need to sign Morgan and Edwards to be ready for injuries or we will have Swain starting again.

Free Agency hasnt started yet, who says this is the only move we are gonna make? We still have the draft too, chill the f**k out
Originally posted by valrod33:

Free Agency hasnt started yet, who says this is the only move we are gonna make? We still have the draft too, chill the f**k out

this. our depth is going to be awesome.

Moss
Wallace
Jackson
Crabtree
Owens
Originally posted by verb1der:
Once a distraction, always a distraction.

once a thread, always an Alex Smith thread
Now we sign Mike Wallace.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:

this. our depth is going to be awesome.

Moss
Wallace
Jackson
Crabtree
Owens

That would be awesome but somehow someway, Mr 299 will find a way to keep it there. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone