There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Free Agent Rumor Thread

Garcon negotiating with Rams and Redskins, per Schefter.
CRAP!!! one less option 1st Colston now Pierre

RT @caplannfl: RT @JasonColeYahoo: Pierre Garçon talking contract with Washington.

Jed York ‏ @JedYork Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Happy New Year #NinersFaithful! We will be working the phones all day and night.
Im sorry everybody I didn't realize I'd get this big of a reaction. I will try and make my posts more accurate.

La Confora did not say Peyton Manning is coming on Wed. It was a lie.
[ Edited by Howlett49 on Mar 13, 2012 at 1:28 PM ]
Jed York ‏ @JedYork Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Happy New Year #NinersFaithful! We will be working the phones all day and night.

Beat me by ONE SECOND LOL
[ Edited by Genius1310 on Mar 13, 2012 at 1:28 PM ]
No worries. Live and learn.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Im sorry everybody I didn't realize I'd get this big of a reaction. I will try and make my posts more accurate.

La Confora did not say Peyton Manning is coming on Wed. It was a lie.

That's enough.
Meachem visiting Bills tomorrow, per PFT.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,453
QB Alex Smith is not committed to the 49ers for the first time since the day he was drafted in 2005. He's been on the market for 30 minutes.
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Im sorry everybody I didn't realize I'd get this big of a reaction. I will try and make my posts more accurate.

La Confora did not say Peyton Manning is coming on Wed. It was a lie.

Wow, it's been 30 mins and Alex Smith isn't a 49er for the first time since 2005... crazy.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
QB Alex Smith is not committed to the 49ers for the first time since the day he was drafted in 2005. He's been on the market for 30 minutes.

link?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Wow, it's been 30 mins and Alex Smith isn't a 49er for the first time since 2005... crazy.

and it feels so good.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Meachem visiting Bills tomorrow, per PFT.

CRAP!!!!!! Baalke better be blowing up the phonelines 2 get another WR in here im not confortable with the receivers we currently have on the roster
Isnt washington -30mill with the cap..?