There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Free Agent Rumor Thread

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Howlett49:
Why get so sore? Everyone gets the same info around here so obviously I know no more than anyone else. Easy to figure out when someone is messing with you. Why get up in arms and threaten banning over a little bit of fun?

because it's old

and not funny

Sorry I'm a Noob. I'll make sure to not use that old worn out trick. My bad.
Took people 2 minutes to figure me out and I called B.S. on myself. Why jump to ,"Oh lets Ban this guy!". Just ridiculous. If you can't have fun and mess with people on occasion why allow people to even post?

sounds like AIDS

This bro. Get that s**t checked out.
Brandon Carr to visit Cowboys tomorrow, per Schefter.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Now the Dolphins need a Receiver

They will go for Wayne in their move to lure Manning down there. Only logical move. Peyton is going to want a WR, why else would they move Marshall.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
then why did you post it like it was fact?

Just to piss you off! Jk.

'Cause its against the rules of the forum. People come here to get the latest news, not so that you can have fun by freaking them out and send them off running for a link.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Finnegan visiting Rams tomorrow, per Schefter.

YES!
Why get so sore? Everyone gets the same info around here so obviously I know no more than anyone else. Easy to figure out when someone is messing with you. Why get up in arms and threaten banning over a little bit of fun?

because it's old

and not funny

Originally posted by frozen49er:
Now the Dolphins need a Receiver

They will go for Wayne in their move to lure Manning down there. Only logical move. Peyton is going to want a WR, why else would they move Marshall.

Yep thats what everyone is saying too. But what if they dont land either?....what comes after free agency...the draft!

because it's old

and not funny

NOW GET ON YOUR f**kING KNEES!
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
then why did you post it like it was fact?

Just to piss you off! Jk.

'Cause its against the rules of the forum. People come here to get the latest news, not so that you can have fun by freaking them out and send them off running for a link.

Ok fair enough.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Wtf is wrong with teams... 19 million guaranteed for Colston. Come on. That just f**ks the market for everyone else.

N.O. have no choice they will or should get penalized big, so they can't rejuvenate, build thru the draft.

Stupid is as stupid does. Sooner or later you end up doing like some teams have already done like the Colts, cannablizing half the team. Watch what V. Jackson and Mike Wallace gets now.
Took people 2 minutes to figure me out and I called B.S. on myself. Why jump to ,"Oh lets Ban this guy!". Just ridiculous. If you can't have fun and mess with people on occasion why allow people to even post?

It stems from a few years ago(adalius thomas) where someone started a thread, actually right about this time in FA, and pbotoshopped a picture.

Since it has been made a rule, yours was lighthearted and I dont think a big deal. But that is why it is a big deal now.
Originally posted by Ajanke:

because it's old

and not funny

NOW GET ON YOUR f**kING KNEES!

uh......

I think I'm happy right where he is...
Yep thats what everyone is saying too. But what if they dont land either?....what comes after free agency...the draft!

Its Miami, I would expect they dont sign either and scramble around trying to have some semblance of an offense again.
can we get back 2 business anything new???
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home