LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 125 users in the forums

New Season ticket holder

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey there I picked up a pair of season tickets a couple weeks ago and I had a couple questions:

When do the Niners usually mail out your tickets? This is my first time with season tickets, and they didn't give me much info after the purchase.

What do you guys think about my seats? UB34 Row F I think these were the best two seats I could find on the website being a newbie. I haven't sat in that area before, usually just end zone upper reserved.
Anyways, good to see all the excitement about the 2010 season I'll be right there with you for every home game!
Originally posted by ScottCP:
Hey there I picked up a pair of season tickets a couple weeks ago and I had a couple questions:

When do the Niners usually mail out your tickets? This is my first time with season tickets, and they didn't give me much info after the purchase.

What do you guys think about my seats? UB34 Row F I think these were the best two seats I could find on the website being a newbie. I haven't sat in that area before, usually just end zone upper reserved.
Anyways, good to see all the excitement about the 2010 season I'll be right there with you for every home game!

IIRC, you'll get them in late July.

Those look like nice seats, bro. Welcome to the club!
Does anyone know what are the end row numbers? I only want to sit at the end of the row.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Does anyone know what are the end row numbers? I only want to sit at the end of the row.

It varies on the width of the section. In LE (visitor's side), the seat numbers run left to right. Mine are on the aisle in LE39, which is seat 18.
you picked the right year to get season tickets considering that we're winning the Super Bowl this year
Gratz! This only my third year, but have been loving every game!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

It varies on the width of the section. In LE (visitor's side), the seat numbers run left to right. Mine are on the aisle in LE39, which is seat 18.

Thanks!

I just got off the phone with the Niners ticket rep!

I am now the proud owner of 2 seats in Upper Box section 4 row C. SWEET!

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/san_francisco_49ers/
Share 49ersWebzone