There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Free Agent Rumor Thread

Josh Morgan to Redskins

Schefter: Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..
Robinson and Morgan both being looked at by the Jags. Maybe we get whoever doesn't sign with them???
Im on the Ted Ginn or Eddie Royal bandwagon now, lol
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I h
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think Carlos Rogers is going to fall back into our lap ala Goldson 2011.

I hope so
Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..

nooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schefter just said we're losing Morgan to the Redskins. f**kING f**k!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
I'm squarely on the Morgan & Wallace bandwagon.

wallace wont happen now IMHO. Not with signing Moss, unless Moss is going to be our #3 I dont see us signing Wallace at all. More then likely well draft a WR to be our future #1/2 and sign a guy like Andre Caldwell, Rosoe Parrish, Eddie Royal. Thats if we cant retain Morgan.

We dont know if Moss will start or be our #3 until we make a move for a clear starting WR like Wallace then we wil have to assume that Crabtree and Moss are the starters and that we are currently looking for a couple of #3-#5 guys(depends on where Williams falls in the DC)
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..
RT @AdamSchefter: Now Redskins on verge of signing #49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..

oh snap o:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Josh Morgan to Redskins

Schefter: Now Redskins on verge of signing 49ers WR Josh Morgan, too, to go along with Pierre Garcon..

Aww crap. I was really hoping Morgan would come back.
Originally posted by valrod33:

f**k that s**t.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Money hungry b*****d
how do the Skins have money to spend?