There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Free Agent Rumor Thread

@HolderStephen: Sources saying Vincent Jackson to Bucs close to done deal.

VJ to Bucs, it looks like.This dude is a beat writer for TB.
[ Edited by okdkid on Mar 13, 2012 at 1:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
They could spread the hit over 20 years (18 each) and they were about 36 under. They have space.

Nah it's 2 years bro, not 20.
Wow. RT @PierreGarcon85: I wanted you all to hear it from me 1st ... I will be signing with the Washington... http://bit.ly/Aia9q0
Garcon to the Skins.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
@HolderStephen: Sources saying Vincent Jackson to Bucs close to done deal.

VJ to Bucs, it looks like.

good get it over with on day 1. that way we can really see what direction were heading in.
Garcon to Redskins, done deal. He posted it on his facebook page.
Garcon to Washington accordin to Schefter
Another WR off the list
I think the niners are either gonna gamble and take Stephen Hill, or trade out for Wallace.
I don't understand why we don't go after a guy like Garcon? It's not like he's a big money guy or anything. Obviously I trust in Harbaugh so whatever they decide...goes.

It's just interesting.
TRADE FOR MIKE WALLACE NAO!
Looking better to keep Morgan.

VJ to Bucs. Garcon to Redskins. Robinson to Jags. Meachem to Bills. Colston to Saints.
I think Alex Smith is holding up our 'deeper' WR situation (from younger WR talent); players don't know who our QB is going to be, so it leaves doubt as to who will be throwing to them.
Nicks is visiitng the Bucs or Eagles...
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
I don't understand why we don't go after a guy like Garcon? It's not like he's a big money guy or anything. Obviously I trust in Harbaugh so whatever they decide...goes.

It's just interesting.

i bet we called but he was already neck deep negoatiating with WASH. They were either already in talks before FA started or they just offered him stupid money that he couldn't turn down.