• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Good god will people give up the idea on Josh Johnson already
this times infinity

for real. he is a scrub.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
insert alex smith haters gonna hate pic with saints chasing him into the endzone lol

You know what I hate is the endless haters gonna hate resets. Yes haters are going to hate lovers are going to love birds are going to fly fish are going to swim wtf is the point!
How about Alex apologist are going to defend him no matter how mediocre of a quarterback he is.
He had a good season last year but come on he has yet to prove he is an elite qb and yes I know what JH said but some of that is just a coach propping up his player. If he was such an elite qb don't you think the deal would be done by now?
Originally posted by Husker49er:
insert alex smith haters gonna hate pic with saints chasing him into the endzone lol

You know what I hate is the endless haters gonna hate resets. Yes haters are going to hate lovers are going to love birds are going to fly fish are going to swim wtf is the point!
How about Alex apologist are going to defend him no matter how mediocre of a quarterback he is.
He had a good season last year but come on he has yet to prove he is an elite qb and yes I know what JH said but some of that is just a coach propping up his player. If he was such an elite qb don't you think the deal would be done by now?

haters gonna hate
This is a RUB A' DUB...

'See I told ya, it that Condon guy trying to suck all he can from the 49ers - Alex meanwhile said it here:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/03/report-alex-smith-close-to-new-deal-with-49ers/1?csp=34sports&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+UsatodaycomNfl-TopStories+%28Sports+-+NFL+-+Top+Stories%29

He's OK for a three year deal, and you know what - we will sign him as a backup after that - for five years, just for being so loyal! When everything is said and done about Alex Smith - he would have the longest time with the 49ers! I just hope we get to see his uniform up on the rafters when he calls it a career.
@MaioccoCSN: RT @AdamSchefter Filed to ESPN: 49ers reached agreement on a one-year deal with wide receiver Randy Moss.
Yeah right. And Grizzly Adams had a beard.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

haters gonna hate

Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
@MaioccoCSN: RT @AdamSchefter Filed to ESPN: 49ers reached agreement on a one-year deal with wide receiver Randy Moss.

Hey Ray Ratto - Moss Yes Way!

Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

haters gonna hate

The setup... wait for it...wait for it..... and BOOM
[ Edited by dtcomposer on Mar 12, 2012 at 7:17 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
That's our boy!
Antonio Bryant 2.0? One-year deals, how do the niners get away with these....
Originally posted by lssanjose:
Antonio Bryant 2.0? One-year deals, how do the niners get away with these....

i dunno but I like it, quick rentals, then take out the trash.
I wonder what Lowell Cohn is making of all this...for once I might read one of his bile-filled Niner hate rants.

He's not gonna like it, is he ?

Share 49ersWebzone