LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 207 users in the forums

Ray Ratto First - Moss No Way!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Much Ado About NOTHING!
Straight cash homey!
Very hard to believe he'd pick us over New Orleans. I love my team but let's not pretend that Drew Brees isn't better than Alex on his worst day.
Originally posted by baltien:
Very hard to believe he'd pick us over New Orleans. I love my team but let's not pretend that Drew Brees isn't better than Alex on his worst day.

I agree. If Moss has a choice, he would have to pick the Saints if the money is close. The 49ers are just kicking the tires.

lol i dont disagree with this but i cant help bringing up the playoffs
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Moss-Nothing-ventured-nothing-gained-for?blockID=667544&feedID=5884

Yes way! The reason they are bringing him in is to see if Randy and CK could work out. We all know CK has a cannon of an arm and if Alex wouldn't sign the offer, they'll go to the season with randy and CK, knowing they have a capable guy with Scott to take over if CK can't get it done. The 49ers are already have somebody at QB this coming draft that they would love to get in the later rounds to develop.

So what am I saying, they are prepared to move on without Smith if that Condon guy keeps running the show for AS. The reality is, Condon's counter offer does not make sense right now as far as guaranteed money is concerned. The 49ers already paid AS the money he has not lived up to for at least five years of his time with the 49ers and COndon is trying to get some outrageous cash without regard to the performance that AS showed the 49ers before 2011. This, no way!

Agreed, he would work well with Kaep's skill set. While I am rooting for Kaep to be our starter, randy would also benefit Alex as well. Randy has made a career of making bad passes look like good passes. If he looks good tomorrow, they better not let him leave the city limits without a deal.
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Agreed, he would work well with Kaep's skill set. While I am rooting for Kaep to be our starter, randy would also benefit Alex as well. Randy has made a career of making bad passes look like good passes. If he looks good tomorrow, they better not let him leave the city limits without a deal.

kaep has a good arm but his deep ball accuracy is horrible
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niners-talk/post/Moss-Nothing-ventured-nothing-gained-for?blockID=667544&feedID=5884

Yes way! The reason they are bringing him in is to see if Randy and CK could work out. We all know CK has a cannon of an arm and if Alex wouldn't sign the offer, they'll go to the season with randy and CK, knowing they have a capable guy with Scott to take over if CK can't get it done. The 49ers are already have somebody at QB this coming draft that they would love to get in the later rounds to develop.

So what am I saying, they are prepared to move on without Smith if that Condon guy keeps running the show for AS. The reality is, Condon's counter offer does not make sense right now as far as guaranteed money is concerned. The 49ers already paid AS the money he has not lived up to for at least five years of his time with the 49ers and COndon is trying to get some outrageous cash without regard to the performance that AS showed the 49ers before 2011. This, no way!

i have no idea how you came up with this conclusion after reading this article..

my first thought was.. "wow i just wasted some time of my life reading prolly one of the worst and most pointless articles ever written."

but to stay on topic.. from what i hear randy moss still runs a 4.3 40, he also still has his amazing hands. i would no be against signing him but like someone said earlier, i dont think he will choose us over new orleans. he will get over 1k yards in N.O cause of the type of offense they run compared to ours.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Mar 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM ]
An inspired Moss like the one that the Patriots got is what they are looking for in Moss with this work out. Harbaugh won't allow his locker room to be infested by cancerous influences. Braylon is proof of that. The injury was the "PC" reason they gave for his release, but his well documented displeasure about his usage and playing time was also a key contributor and in fear that that could lead to a potential locker room problem they weeded it out. I have no reason to believe this is not the way things go with Harbaugh and Baalke when evaluating players and the team. I trust they will make the right choice for the squad.
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
An inspired Moss like the one that the Patriots got is what they are looking for in Moss with this work out. Harbaugh won't allow his locker room to be infested by cancerous influences. Braylon is proof of that. The injury was the "PC" reason they gave for his release, but his well documented displeasure about his usage and playing time was also a key contributor and in fear that that could lead to a potential locker room problem they weeded it out. I have no reason to believe this is not the way things go with Harbaugh and Baalke when evaluating players and the team. I trust they will make the right choice for the squad.

braylon wasnt the same after his injury thats a fact

he played well when wasnt injured but that samoke size is very small

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:

braylon wasnt the same after his injury thats a fact

he played well when wasnt injured but that samoke size is very small

lol, is that an auto-correct thing?

Um, he wasn't better enough to win than Alex on a day he threw 4 TD's and 450 yards, which I would say is far from his worst day.

Alex Smith 24/42 29 9 3 0
Drew Brees 40/63 462 4 2
Originally posted by HessianDud:
lol, is that an auto-correct thing?

lol ya i think its supposed to be sample
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Psinex:

Um, he wasn't better enough to win than Alex on a day he threw 4 TD's and 450 yards, which I would say is far from his worst day.

Drew Brees 40/63 462 4 2

Alex outplayed Brees in the post season. I love it
Originally posted by Psinex:

Drew Brees 40/63 462 4 2

insert alex smith haters gonna hate pic with saints chasing him into the endzone lol
Share 49ersWebzone