LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

we gave up 44 sacks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Two words: Kevin Zeitler. He's a big, bad OG from Wisconsin, long known for producing outstanding OL in the NFL. He's a blue-collar guy all the way, so would fit right in from day one. 6-4/5, 315, equally adept at pass blocking and run blocking.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Two words: Kevin Zeitler. He's a big, bad OG from Wisconsin, long known for producing outstanding OL in the NFL. He's a blue-collar guy all the way, so would fit right in from day one. 6-4/5, 315, equally adept at pass blocking and run blocking.

agree

kevin zeitler is 3 words

kevin zeitler is 3 words
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I know I am picking and choosing here but you take out that horrendous Ravens game and we gave up 35 sacks in 15 games.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I know I am picking and choosing here but you take out that horrendous Ravens game and we gave up 35 sacks in 15 games.

Yeah, take out our 3 loses and I think it was 21 in the 13 games. Still, we are way to inconsistent and you can't have 5-6 or 9 sack games.
Share 49ersWebzone