There are 125 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

jerry rice on crabtree

Originally posted by harbaugh49:
I was invited to go to a game by connie sullivan, jerry sullivans wife, when he was here and I picked her brain the entire game. She told me that jerry was frustrated with crabtree because he had a terrible work ethic and half assed his routes in practice. On a side note this was a really cool experience, I got a field pass and got to meet the players at the hotel the night before the game and in the locker room after the game simply for recognizing jerry at a restaurant I worked at and putting him at our VIP table.

They invited me too but I turned down the offer
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

thats cuz you were not banging sullivans wife. i guess that is the only way you get one of those invites. maybe the guy was sullivans wifes tennis pro or something
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

What makes the story even more unbelievable is I turned down the offer the first time cause I had work the next day and my a$$ hole boss said he would fire me if I took them up on their offer since he was already upset I gave them the table. I normally would tell him F you and go but i was on an externship from culinary school and I wouldn't graduate if I was fired. My boss is New York Giants fan and hates everything San Francisco. I told connie this and she took my number down and called me three weeks later for the rams game and this is when I went. I met her at the hotel to get the ticket and field pass the night before and got to meet a bunch players and some coaches.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by harbaugh49:
What makes the story even more unbelievable is I turned down the offer the first time cause I had work the next day and my a$$ hole boss said he would fire me if I took them up on their offer since he was already upset I gave them the table. I normally would tell him F you and go but i was on an externship from culinary school and I wouldn't graduate if I was fired. My boss is New York Giants fan and hates everything San Francisco. I told connie this and she took my number down and called me three weeks later for the rams game and this is when I went. I met her at the hotel to get the ticket and field pass the night before and got to meet a bunch players and some coaches.
ok , fine you can go to bed now
Originally posted by cciowa:
ok , fine you can go to bed now

k, goodnight.. I'll leave you with this, during the game she told me jerry said that josh morgan was the best receiver on the roster and also the most dedicated. He gave her a big kiss on the cheek when I met him though, so maybe he's the one banging her. We need to resign that guy.
What's going on in this thread? I thought this was Rice on Crabtree.....
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Mar 7, 2012 at 6:04 PM ]
Originally posted by BigTrez:
It looked to me like Crabtree had already lost 10lbs this past season, maybe 10 more wouldn't hurt

That's because he put down his handbags.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home