LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Is Carlos Rogers Better than Cortland Finnegan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Carlos Rogers Better than Cortland Finnegan?

Originally posted by 12b6demurrer:
He's better at getting mushed by Andre Johnson.

this, lol
I want Rogers back, but if we get Finnegan, I have no doubt he will quickly go from scumbag to gentleman because if he doesn't, it will make this man VERY ANGRY.....

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I want Rogers back, but if we get Finnegan, I have no doubt he will quickly go from scumbag to gentleman because if he doesn't, it will make this man VERY ANGRY.....

I think you meant this man...

Willis is a killer on the field... but this man keeps everyone in check, nothing happens without his ok
Finnegan would fit in well with our defense I think. He's got the attitude and the determination.

Still, I'd rather keep Rogers. He earned it. And the more guys from last year's D we can bring back the better.
Rogers in 2011>Finnegan.

Finnegan>Rogers in every other season.
I think Finnegan would be elite playing with our defense
Originally posted by YungAce:
I think Finnegan would be elite playing with our defense

I would be an elite corner playing with this defense and I run like a 6.0 40 yard dash
Yes he's a lot better.
Rogers was better than the majority of the CB's in the entire NFL, not just Finnegan
Much better and less of a douche!

Can't go wrong with Finnegan or Rodgers. I'd rather have both.
Fk Finnegan.
It depends what you want. Objectively neither is necessarrily better than the other. Each does some things better than the other. Age, speed, tackling, and hype make Finnegan the better guy on the open market. People will feel like Finnegan is what he is. People will be suspect of Roger's age and only single year of dramatic success. The question for Rogers will be. Did he have a breakout year? Or a banner year?
I'll take Finnegan in a heartbeat!
Didnt vote, only because I feel they both bring good quality's to the field, if I could, I would have voted for a tie.
Share 49ersWebzone