There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will we resign Justin Smith when he becomes a FA?

Originally posted by solidg2000:
He's signed until the 2015 season (that's when he hits free agency)
I'm pretty sure we got plenty of time lol

Where are you getting your info? Pretty certain that you are mistaken.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2539/justin-smith

3/1/2008: Signed a six-year, $45 million contract. The deal contains $20 million guaranteed, including an $11 million signing bonus, Smith's first- and second-year salaries, and a $4.75 million roster bonus in the second year. Smith is eligible for annual $500,000 workout bonuses. 2011: $5 million, 2012: $5.875 million, 2013: $7.5 million, 2014: Free Agent
Justin Smith 9er For Life!!!!! He is going to win a super bowl with us and go down as one the great 9ers of all time.

Take it to the Bank
everytime i think about justin smith it reminds me of how stupid the bengals are lol. man have we had some fun at their expense lol
Originally posted by Bejaard49er:
He will be 35 and used up about all the tread he has on the tires.

Why do people insist on passing off opinion as fact? Fill me in on how you know this will be the case.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
He will be 35 and used up about all the tread he has on the tires.

Why do people insist on passing off opinion as fact? Fill me in on how you know this will be the case.

lol for real if anything Justin Smith is one of the few players that I could see playing well into that age at a high level still.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I think he will be 35 and used up about all the tread he has on the tires.

Clearly, he is just speculating, and that's okay. You are supposed to simply inject an "I think" at the beginning of such sentences.