LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 235 users in the forums

Season Ticket seat upgrade

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jlo23
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NONAME:
Anyone know when that happens? I requested for an upgrade but haven't heard anything yet!

Also anyone have Matt as thier season ticket rep? Ive emailed and called him since I paid for the tickets for them to add parking to my package, and still no reply!
I have my online appt on wed, March 14th. I dont think theres many seats available. good luck.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
The seats I want are still there! 1 more day!!! 1 more day!!!!
  • jlo23
  • Veteran
I just viewed my options to upgrade my seats. I am going to stay put. There are plenty to chhiose from in the upper deck. There are several in the lower south end zone.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by jlo23:
I just viewed my options to upgrade my seats. I am going to stay put. There are plenty to chhiose from in the upper deck. There are several in the lower south end zone.

Which is perfect for me! I'm uppers but in sec 52 aka sun in face and no screen to watch replays! No matter what I think I'll be able to find an upgrade!
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by jlo23:

Which is perfect for me! I'm uppers but in sec 52 aka sun in face and no screen to watch replays! No matter what I think I'll be able to find an upgrade!

anything is an upgrade from those seats!!
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by 49erJim:
anything is an upgrade from those seats!!

Exactly! LOL I only had to sit in them once (NFC championship) other than that we snuck down to lr seats! There years gonna be crazy so I figured might as well get some seats i can enjoy if I can sneak into better seats
Just received an email saying all tix have been sold

Early Season Ticket Sell-Out For 2012 Season

Thank you 49ers Faithful! With your continued support, we announced today a sell-out of 2012 season tickets. Only an extremely limited number of single game tickets may be released for each home game.
Tomorrow, I go get to TRY and upgrade my four seats. Yea, good luck with that.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Just received an email saying all tix have been sold

Early Season Ticket Sell-Out For 2012 Season

Thank you 49ers Faithful! With your continued support, we announced today a sell-out of 2012 season tickets. Only an extremely limited number of single game tickets may be released for each home game.

Upgrade season tickets are keep seperate! Once this is done then those get released to the public!
Iz haz such a happy!!!!!

Was able to UPGRADE four seats from Reserve to Box and we're all together!!!! Oh, the best part is that my cost stays the same and Michele doesn't have to kill her knees climbing to row 22 in UR. We're in rows H and G, two in front, two in back.

[ Edited by ninertico on Mar 15, 2012 at 11:39 AM ]

• NONAME
  • Go Raiders
What section? I upgraded to section 6 row 9! I'm pumped! So many options! Wish I could afford even better!
  • jlo23
  • Veteran
I just made an "upgrade" appointment for next month. Looks like they have availability from the 9K Club Seats. More than likely I will not upgrade, but I will at least get to hear what my options are.
UR....Section 4 C..........Love my seats...>>!!!!!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I'm in UR 4
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I'm in UR 4

Really......? Brother!!!

I'm the loud dude towards the end of the row, near the aisle.

I'm sure that narrows it down....lol
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Mar 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone