There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I bet we are in consideration for this game next year...

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
we host the Giants next year.

This.

It'll be OUR home-opener the following week, book it.

Your use of bold and underlining doesn't make you claim anymore legitimate, lol
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
we host the Giants next year.

This.

It'll be OUR home-opener the following week, book it.

I was hoping that we'd have the Giants week one. Sucks that they have the Giants playing someone else.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
we host the Giants next year.

This.

It'll be OUR home-opener following week 2 on Monday Night Football, book it.

On Monday Night Football.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
we host the Giants next year.

This.

It'll be OUR home-opener the following week, book it.

Your use of bold and underlining doesn't make you claim anymore legitimate, lol

What part of BOOT-IT don't you UNDERSTAND, SUCKA!?

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
we host the Giants next year.

This.

It'll be OUR home-opener the following week, book it.

Your use of bold and underlining doesn't make you claim anymore legitimate, lol

What part of BOOT-IT don't you UNDERSTAND, SUCKA!?

Didn't laugh, lol
The NFL season Kick off game will be on Weds this year because of the Dem Nat Conv. is on Thursday.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
The NFL season Kick off game will be on Weds this year because of the Dem Nat Conv. is on Thursday.

that's nice....two BIG BLUE losers on back to back nights
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by stonecold590:
The NFL season Kick off game will be on Weds this year because of the Dem Nat Conv. is on Thursday.

that's nice....two BIG BLUE losers on back to back nights

Ohhhhhhhhhh . .... snappppppppppppp
At least one good thing is comming from politics...football a day early
...just checking to see if anyone was paying attention...

Originally posted by ninertico:
...just checking to see if anyone was paying attention...


Sure you were.
No chance in hell this will be on MNF. This is a Sunday Night game. Book it. Same with the game @ the Saints.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by ninertico:
...just checking to see if anyone was paying attention...


Sure you were.

What what? The fact it went to two pages speaks volumes.
I think the Niners will be one of the MNF games on kickoff weekend.....and i think it will be against the Lions.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I think the Niners will be one of the MNF games on kickoff weekend.....and i think it will be against the Lions.

I can't wait to play the Lions and their b***h of a coach
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home