LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Are you worried about Vernon Davis?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are you worried about Vernon Davis?

Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
go watch the talk we had with one of the analysts after the saints game. It was all about me, me, me. not the team. And the first TD catch he got in the giants game he had a very T.O like celebration it might be just the playoffs getting to him or something else, want to hear some opinions

Worried? No. However, I do admit I was a little annoyed at what i perceived as a temporary regression to the old Vernon. It WAS all, "me, me". And that idiotic celebration that cost us a penalty. Still, he is light years from T.O. and I believe a great teammate and all around good guy. And have I missed something? What's with the gay comments? First of all, so what? And second, what, is it because he paints? Whatever!
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
what, is it because he paints? Whatever!
lol wtf
Originally posted by Misfit_Niner540:
In all fairness to Vernon, that celebration was no more extravagant than say, Jimmy Graham dunkin on the fieldgoal post.It was a BS penalty that some power-hungry official jumped all over. Fact is, we wouldn't be talkin about that "stupid penalty" if we won that game.....aka if we didn't get effed. Call it sour grapes but I will never get over that non-fumble, foward progress crap call. It costed us a 6th!!!!!

Two personal foul penalties in his second playoff game...sorry that is just dumb. Is he a great player? Yes! But that does not excuse idiotic plays. And jumping up on a platform is worse than dunking over a goal post...though that is dumb as well. But then, I'm not fond of players drawing attention to themselves at the expense of their teams. As Jim Brown (not one of my favorites) said, "Act like you've been there before."
  • mod
  • Veteran
He's performing now... so I dont really care. He's the only receiver actually doing anything out there.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
I still think he is gay

Lol, totally agree, did you read my response?
wtf
Im worried he may break the NFL TE TD record in 2012!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone