LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Donte Whitner on NFL Total Access Today - 4pm PST

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Leathaface:
He told it like it was. Again, f**k Kyle Williams. We were the better team on the field that night.

For real? I missed it what did he say?
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by Fal_Mc11:
I love Whitner! Great pick up for the team last season, although some people look only at Goldston success. I will always remember the knock out blow to in the Saints game. Ahh....good memory.

lol goldston

Lol so many people slaughter his name. It's funny.

Dashon Goldstien......

Doesn't strike me as a Dashon.
whitner in the suit kinda looks like hue jackson....
LaConfarta hates JH ever since JH threw the smoke on him during his interviews and made LaConfart look dumb. I dont think he has any inside info on us.
Originally posted by Joecool:
LaConfarta hates JH ever since JH threw the smoke on him during his interviews and made LaConfart look dumb. I dont think he has any inside info on us.

just like he thought tb was a better team after we beat their asses
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
He told it like it was. Again, f**k Kyle Williams. We were the better team on the field that night.

You could tell he blamed KW for the loss and said we outplayed the Giants...
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8271b2fd/Who-has-it-better-than-Whitner

If anyone didn't see it yet
Originally posted by dwy621:
After hearing Whitner, I think the weather affected us more than the Giants.

I honestly think it did as well. That's why when everyone was hoping for a wet field to slow them down I was like we are a fast defense, we don't want to be slowed down. We beat them in perfect weather (although Bradshaw was out). I had a bad feeling since most of the muddy championship games and other playoff games we played in we lost.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8271b2fd/Who-has-it-better-than-Whitner

If anyone didn't see it yet

Thanks gore good looking out I missed it....just watched it and I want really dislike Kyle Williams, I think he did in fact feel the ball touch his shin by his body language and hoped nobody else would notice. Wow
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Agreed.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:

Agreed.

Yep, he said that was a routine play and after all the hard work they put in all year you don't fumble, one play cost us the game.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah I just watched it. Said it was tough to console KW in the lockerroom more or less and/because "1 play cost us the game". He more or less does blame him. It sucks because I think KW can still be a decent reciever but he really blew it and they all know it. Hopefully this coming season ends with a trophy.
6 for 60?!?!?

I just threw up.
Anyone else annoyed at the fact that they had the balls to ask Whitner about Kyle Williams and question whether Alex Smith is our guy???

I mean with the Brady Quinn stuff pretty fresh off the presses, this is all in bad form. Plus it's indirectly challenging Alex Smith yet again.......it's not like Alex threw 3 picks in that game!!

Hope no one asked Ravens players if Flacco is still their guy...

I hope I'm not the only one annoyed by that. The only thing I did like from the interview was Donte's honesty.........he is a really likable guy and gives us fans a lot of hope in 2012 and beyond.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Feb 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Anyone else annoyed at the fact that they had the balls to ask Whitner about Kyle Williams and question whether Alex Smith is our guy???

I mean with the Brady Quinn stuff pretty fresh off the presses, this is all in bad form. Plus it's indirectly challenging Alex Smith yet again.......it's not like Alex threw 3 picks in that game!!

Hope no one asked Ravens players if Flacco is still their guy...

I hope I'm not the only one annoyed by that. The only thing I did like from the interview was Donte's honesty.........he is a really likable guy and gives us fans a lot of hope in 2012 and beyond.

Brady Quinn stuff? You mean the Tebow beef?
Share 49ersWebzone