There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anyone else (season ticket holders) get Niner gloves in the mail

Originally posted by elhebrewhammer:
The Stick gets cold and San Francisco is not exactly southern California when it comes to weather.

They are at least somewhat useful and I use them on a cold day walking to work. It's cold in this damn city sometimes. At least I get to represent the Niners and don't look like a high school kid wearing a jersey walking into an office building.

Yeah, instead you'll look like a dude who bought bootleg gloves at the flea market.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Uh..aren't they free?

No, you have to buy season tickets in order to get them

You pay thousands, they send you official "bootleg" gloves

Yeah, instead you'll look like a dude who bought bootleg gloves at the flea market.

They look like black gloves...I doubt anyone actually notices the "GO NINERS" on it anyway.

Honestly, who cares....my hands are cold and they are gloves...makes sense to me.
When my season ticket renewal came in the mail a few weeks ago, I got word that there were some gloves inside. I was hoping they were the new nike gloves that were leaked out. When I saw them, I was like
the gloves do look on the cheap side, but did ya really think they were gonna send the new nike wr gloves? woulda had a bunch ppl walking down the street looking like the ready to catch a pass
Originally posted by crabman82:
the gloves do look on the cheap side, but did ya really think they were gonna send the new nike wr gloves? woulda had a bunch ppl walking down the street looking like the ready to catch a pass

I woulda been going around grabbing anything I could outta the air. Intercept boxes being loaded, groceries being bagged, s**t, I'd be grabbing birds outta the air.
^ that..

pathetic stuff. I heard they are the same gloves you can get at the dollar general for a buck
Typical Yorks

By the way folks since none of you will be able to afford tickets at the new stadium ,lets send some f**king cheap ass mittens while we're getting ready to outprice our most loyal fans
Who cares if theyre cheap, Most of the zone dont buy real jerseys anyways
Originally posted by dwy621:

What the.....
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Uh..aren't they free?

No, you have to buy season tickets in order to get them

You pay thousands, they send you official "bootleg" gloves

Not only are they "bootleg," but they only gave me one pair.......I bought 2 tickets. I guess my wife and I can take turns wearing them....
use them to slap KW
Originally posted by Muggins:

What the.....

stadium PA: "ALRIGHT PEOPLE, 3RD DOWN, LETS MAKES SOME NOISE.........................AND..................JAZZ HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

What the.....

stadium PA: "ALRIGHT PEOPLE, 3RD DOWN, LETS MAKES SOME NOISE.........................AND..................JAZZ HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

What the.....