There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A shout out for RickyJean Francois

We'll need him this week against Seattle.

He ha made noticeable strides and I hp they work him into the rotation more & more.
This is Ricky's big day coming up. This is his chance to be a hero. Nobody expects anyone to be another Cowboy, but if anyone can do it on this team, it's Ricky Jean. That helmetless sack the other night was just epic - an instant classic - and it came at a pivotal time during the game. Do it again, Ricky!
Did everyone forget that he took Frankin's spot when he was holding out and did a great job ?

Move RJF to NT then Soap to End
Originally posted by GNielsen:
This is Ricky's big day coming up. This is his chance to be a hero. Nobody expects anyone to be another Cowboy, but if anyone can do it on this team, it's Ricky Jean. That helmetless sack the other night was just epic - an instant classic - and it came at a pivotal time during the game. Do it again, Ricky!

That was Ray Mac with the no helmet sack but I too am excited to see what he can do as a starter and hope he comes up with a big game. Justin smith is a tough guy to replace.
Originally posted by KegBert:

That was Ray Mac with the no helmet sack but I too am excited to see what he can do as a starter and hope he comes up with a big game. Justin smith is a tough guy to replace.

Thanks. This isn't the first time I've been confused about those two.
Originally posted by KegBert:

Thanks. This isn't the first time I've been confused about those two.

They're both big ass dudes and they both have shoulder length dreads. An understandable mistake.
i love mistakes, im actually one myself