LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

A shout out for RickyJean Francois

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Reality is, anytime a 7th rounder makes the team it's a real plus. Add to that getting on the field and making positive contributions is an A+ pick.

Does annyone have stats on how many 7th rounders make their team's rosters for more that 2+ seasons?

RJF has incredibel upside and with our coaching staff he'll keep getting better. I remember when many wanted to get rid of Soapoaga - some guys take a bit more time to develop and set into the position they are best suited for.

If Dobbs, Kilgore and Pearson can step up in performance we can focus our FA & Draft on impact players.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
If Dobbs, Kilgore and Pearson can step up in performance we can focus our FA & Draft on impact players.

I sure hope we focus on Impact players.. Id lay money without looking it up that by "draft" wise we have the highest round picks on our line, staley/iupatai/davis all 1st rounders. Chilo Rachal was a 1st. crazy
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

I sure hope we focus on Impact players.. Id lay money without looking it up that by "draft" wise we have the highest round picks on our line, staley/iupatai/davis all 1st rounders. Chilo Rachal was a 1st. crazy

Chilo was a 2nd Round pick
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Pretty cool mic'd up segment from RJF.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Micd-Up-Ricky-Jean-Francois/b382fdb8-c80b-4d6f-b345-193c0aef3ec6

That was cool! Man you can really tell Tomsula loves his players!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
his name sounds like a bad guy on bond.
RJF is the beast most NFL fans don't know about...he plays well wherever they put him. Much as I want Justin Smith to play Sunday night, if he can't go, I have full confidence in Ricky. His and Ray Mac's sacks of Brady late in the 4th qtr were keys to the win. A bud who's a huge LSU fan told me several years ago the Niners got a steal in RJF in 7th rd and he was dead on.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
" I can smell chicken fingers from a mile away" Classic.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Micd-Up-Ricky-Jean-Francois/b382fdb8-c80b-4d6f-b345-193c0aef3ec6

LMAO

Moss: "man, everytime I come by the heat, you at the heat"
  • mod
  • Veteran
Deion: "who's Ricky Jean-Franshois?"

Faulk: "Francois"

Deion: "yeah where he from?"

Faulk: "LSU"

Deion: "No I mean, WHERE HE FROM?"

Faulk: "the Bayou"

Deion: "... Ahh the bayou"
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Deion: "who's Ricky Jean-Franshois?"

Faulk: "Francois"

Deion: "yeah where he from?"

Faulk: "LSU"

Deion: "No I mean, WHERE HE FROM?"

Faulk: "the Bayou"

Deion: "... Ahh the bayou"

haha i remember that. i was like just shut up already deion lol

Starting to get the feeling that Cowboy might not be suiting up for this game.

Lets go Ricky! I wanna see him PBJ dancin in the seahawks backfield.
Wow RJF got zero push on any of those clips

He better step it way up if he wants to be our NT next year

We'll need him this week against Seattle.

He ha made noticeable strides and I hp they work him into the rotation more & more.
Share 49ersWebzone