Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who challenges us for the NFC West title this year

Who challenges us for the NFC West title this year

Nobody
Maybe the cardinals but i still think we got the nfc west on lock
Originally posted by valrod33:
NOBOOOOOOOOOOODY

This. Let's not have a strong finish erase the fact that both SEA and AZ were god awful through the beginning and midway points of the season.

These teams have talent, but I don't see them challenging us.

If anything, I go with SEA. I hate Carroll and they dont' have a QB but that homefield advantage is always a huge boon for them.

Arizona has some talent but they also have a lot of questions. Defense is suspect (time of possession for opposing offenses was second only to the abysmal Colts) and the offense can't move the ball consistently.

If AZ gets Manning, then that's a different story.
Still early w/ FA & Draft coming but both the Cards & Seattle looke much improved at the end of the season. Rams have way to much to catch up with.

Seahawks have a very good front line and strong secondary. Their QB situation is weak - all in all they'll place 2nd in the division and give us the toughest competition from the other 3 teams in the NFC West.

That said, we'll sweep the division.
We are super bowl contenders... These other teams are .500 hopefuls let's not get it twisted here
The good news is we'll probably only get 1 division game early on, so we'll deal with them at the end of the year just like we did in 2011.

The last two games of the season could have very easily been trap games had it not been for a #2 seed push. I think most good teams do what is required to get it done. I don't think many on here expected 3-0 after losing to the Cards.

And hopefully the NFC West gets the reputation of being a tough division and not some garbage division.
Originally posted by crabman82:
i'm thinking it will be the rams, seahawks or cardinals

lol
Originally posted by crabman82:
i'm thinking it will be the rams, seahawks or cardinals

Agreed
Depends on peyton manning.
The Seahawks??? This is a QB driven league and unless they got a new QB that I wasn't aware of I think they come in 3rd in the division.
I think all 3 teams will be much improved and should all give us tough competition to go along with our harder schedule this year. Still a lot will change before the season starts... with the draft and free agency.

A safe guess would be:
49ers 10-6 to 11-5
Seattle 7-9 to 9-7
Cardinals 7-9 to 9-7
Rams 6-10 to 8-8
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Feb 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM ]
Who challenges us for the NFC title this year

*fixed
to early to ask... FA hasn't even past, or the draft... ask again in 3 months
Originally posted by valrod33:
NOBOOOOOOOOOOODY

^ That right thurr.
Seattle if anybody at all. Their D is pretty good but thank god they don't have a QB