LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

Hearst or Watters?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Hearst or Watters?

Again my answer is it depends. Do I need a better blocker or pass catcher. I would say it was a wash running. Leaning towards Hearst.
Watters every day. He was so, so, so good.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Ricky Runnin' Watters.
Based purely on skill, I'd say Watters.

I liked Hearst FAR morethan Watters, but in this day and age, give me the RB with superior receiving skills.
i'd opt for one of the rbs who started games in between their tenures, derrick loville
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Ring
Why? For who? For what?
Originally posted by Muggins:
Ricky Runnin' Watters.

Gotta love Chris Berman's nicknames!! I'm with you too, Ricky all the way. People talk about his attitude problem, but he NEVER had that with the 49ers. One of the most thankful and appreciative players we ever had here. His attitude came from the fact he played hard for the 49ers, and they turned around and gave him a low-ball offer to re-sign. That's where his infamous "For what? For who?" comment came from the following season.
Hearst had heart. Watters was more glitz but after he left the 49ers he still produced. Losing both Watters and Sanders put an end to the Niners' Super Bowl runs.
It's 2012 and both are retired so WHO CARES

Originally posted by davidboutte:
Hearst was humble!

but he hates f*ggots
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Why? For who? For what?

LOL - I remember when he said this as an Eagle. Hilarious.

No kidding. IIRC he short armed a pass in a critical situation then basically said he didn't care.
Originally posted by Five4Five:
Terry Kirby.

Dexter Carter
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by davidboutte:
Hearst was humble!

but he hates f*ggots

You think GOD accepts them? Probably NOT!

HEARST WAS AWESOME! RICKY WATTERS WAS GOOD BUT A FUMBLER!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
No kidding. IIRC he short armed a pass in a critical situation then basically said he didn't care.

No, he short armed a poorly thrown pass - in garbage time.
Share 49ersWebzone