Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
The Santa Clara Googlers

'Cisco Ciscos.

South Bay E-bayers.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
last i heard, we might even lose the "49ers" from the name. Like when the Oilers moved to Baltimore.

I also heard one of the Matts say the same thing.

Me too....something about being the Silicon Valley Microchips or something. SF wants to keep the team name and history like Cleveland did, so Niners will wear light blue and Silver with chrome Nike helmets.

Nike is from up here in Oregon...

Originally posted by skaw23:
This isn't a pointless thread. You blame Senator Feinstein for this entire conversation. But you can bet we will be the "San Francisco 49ers" no matter where we play in the Bay Area.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/11/14/BAGTGMCGTO5.DTL

She is a typical democrat who has lost her way in life. Dont know why Calif keeps voting in losers like feinstein, boxer, and the evil pelosi. Republicans dont gloat you are not any better just different. We will be the San Francisco 49ers no matter how the gov tries to be stupid
We got claim jumped by Santa Clara
santa clara apples
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
This isn't a pointless thread. You blame Senator Feinstein for this entire conversation. But you can bet we will be the "San Francisco 49ers" no matter where we play in the Bay Area.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/11/14/BAGTGMCGTO5.DTL

She is a typical democrat who has lost her way in life. Dont know why Calif keeps voting in losers like feinstein, boxer, and the evil pelosi. Republicans dont gloat you are not any better just different. We will be the San Francisco 49ers no matter how the gov tries to be stupid

That article is from 2006.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
last i heard, we might even lose the "49ers" from the name. Like when the Oilers moved to Baltimore.

If the Oilers moved to Baltimore, where did the Ravens go? lol
Originally posted by JoeMontana:
If the Oilers moved to Baltimore, where did the Ravens go? lol

to the titans :)
This isn't a pointless thread.

Yes, it is. This has already been discussed in-depth on this forum and has also been well-documented by every single beat writer since they (the Yorks) first announced their intentions to build the stadium in Santa Clara instead of San Francisco.

Originally posted by D_Niner:
Nike is from up here in Oregon...

Nike is going to be making the uniforms from next year on. I don't think his joke had anything to do with thinking Nike was a Bay Area company.
Originally posted by 99problems:
santa clara apples

Santa Clara (Pimps and) Macs.
A while ago a similar thread was posted, and a noob was very concerned about a potential name change.

I convinced him that we were required by law to change our name to the Santa Clara 49ers . . .
Originally posted by fandemonium:
A while ago a similar thread was posted, and a noob was very concerned about a potential name change.

I convinced him that we were required by law to change our name to the Santa Clara 49ers . . .

thats just mean.
Originally posted by Aussie49er:
Yes our name will changed

but only to Superbowl Champs

Thank You God! This should be the last post on here. Now it should be locked!!!
Share 49ersWebzone