LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

I just want to re-live this moment over and over

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55CzJt6nBJo&feature=g-all-u&context=G29c77dbFAAAAAAAAAAA

And forget about the b******t NFC Championship game.
Whenever I work out, and am starting to get tired, I think about this game and it pumps me up.
This just made me cry a little....the game gives me chills...we were oh so close....
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
This just made me cry a little....the game gives me chills...we were oh so close....

I saw this game live at Candlestick...Every time I watch it on video or on T.V, it reminds me of the ROAR of the 49er fans that erupted when VD caught that ball, and I just stood there, speechless, not believing what I had just seen with my own two eyes.

f**k. We were so damn close. But we will be back, we will be back, mark my words. We will be back, hungrier, angrier and more ready that ever.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

I saw this game live at Candlestick...Every time I watch it on video or on T.V, it reminds me of the ROAR of the 49er fans that erupted when VD caught that ball, and I just stood there, speechless, not believing what I had just seen with my own two eyes.

f**k. We were so damn close. But we will be back, we will be back, mark my words. We will be back, hungrier, angrier and more ready that ever.

Was there to man. It was magical and I didn't want it to end.
we beat the best team in the league, the saints... easily the best. the giants just got lucky.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Was there to man. It was magical and I didn't want it to end.

From the angle I saw it from, I couldn't tell whether VD caught the ball and it seemed as if he was injured on the play. But the reassuring Candlestick crowd made it official...

That drive was so f**king epic dude. There were a couple of people in my section who left after Graham scored, but me and my buddy told one of them 'You gotta believe man, you gotta believe' to which the dude replied ' I understand that, but those guys on the field gotta believe, doesn't seem like they do'.

I wonder how he felt after he found out we won lol.
From the angle I saw it from, I couldn't tell whether VD caught the ball and it seemed as if he was injured on the play. But the reassuring Candlestick crowd made it official...

That drive was so f**king epic dude. There were a couple of people in my section who left after Graham scored, but me and my buddy told one of them 'You gotta believe man, you gotta believe' to which the dude replied ' I understand that, but those guys on the field gotta believe, doesn't seem like they do'.

I wonder how he felt after he found out we won lol.

I would have kicked my own a$$ for walking out on that one.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
I would have kicked my own a$$ for walking out on that one.

Haha yup. Just thinking about and watching the clips from the last 4 minutes of that game make the season's end so much more bitter.

Still pretty amazing how we as fans and even the players got to experience something so magical after our low expectations before 2011.
sigh

We beat the best team in the league and the hottest team in the league the saints. The saints destroyed the giants and we beat the saints, the giants got a lucky Williams muff off his leg......he'll at least CAUSE the turnover then I can understand and a LATE whistle on the Bradshaw fumble. Even on nfl live the day after they were saying it was strange bc that was the ONLY time in the game where they blew the whistle.....late not even on time....but late.

That game decided who the best in the NFC is. The giants have a great pass rush and great Wrs with an average run d, average lbs, secondary, ol, te, running game and a good qb whos Wrs make so many plays for him.

We were the best team and the most complete team in the NFC, even giants fans feel they didn't earn that win over the niners, but we're still happy of course but and least realistic.
Omg watching this vid makes me feel like were still in the playoffs n then I snap to reality n realize their over n the weak ass giants took it from us damn that still stings.
hella goosebumps doe... man f**k kyle williams he better make up with a superbowl winning touchdown next year...
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
Whenever I work out, and am starting to get tired, I think about this game and it pumps me up.

This plus the "Vengeance" video gets me going every time

f**k Kyle Williams
Share 49ersWebzone