There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

what would you give the first rd pick up for?

if we sign back all or free agents i offer our first round pick up with klye williams ,delanie walker ,and 2013 4rd pick up to san diego for a.gates and their 2013 3rd pick
Why do we want Gates? We have Vernon Davis.....
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Why do we want Gates? We have Vernon Davis.....

with davis and gates we run a duel te west coast power slant offense
Originally posted by redniner49:
if we sign back all or free agents i offer our first round pick up with klye williams ,delanie walker ,and 2013 4rd pick up to san diego for a.gates and their 2013 3rd pick

LOL
Demaryius Thomas
I'd give rounds 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the draft for Tony Romo or Philip Rivers right now.
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:
I'd give rounds 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the draft for Tony Romo or Philip Rivers right now.

no way in hell
at this point the only person id want to trade for is brandon marshall

but im one of the people who would want to trade out of the first round bc there is loads of talent in the 2nd and 3rd
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
at this point the only person id want to trade for is brandon marshall

but im one of the people who would want to trade out of the first round bc there is loads of talent in the 2nd and 3rd

at #29 I believe? Were practically in the 2nd round but if someone has 2 mid to late 2nd rounders to offer for our 1 I say do it as well, or perhaps we can trade this years 1st for someones 1st next year, pull a patriots
Originally posted by AirJordanXI:
Demaryius Thomas

I might actually do that.
I would trade up using our 1st round pick along with a 3rd this year a 2nd next year and Michael Crabtree for Blackmon.
[ Edited by FRANKBLANCO415 on Feb 7, 2012 at 12:52 AM ]
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Antonio Gates? Are you kidding me?! LOL
A True FS to pair with goldson to put the defense over the top into possibly best ever category.

A True #1 WR

A Pro Bowl center/guard

Those IMO Are the 3 biggest needs on this team if we lock up our own FA's and would warrant a #1 pick..
Originally posted by gavindirishmen:

Romo? Can't take this seriously. Romo!!!!
Victor Cruz