There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

what is the biggest factor for a return trip to nfc championship next year?

what is the biggest factor for a return trip to nfc championship next year, i think brining in a big play wide out ,and bringing back goldson and rogers,and add aanther big te to go with davis
~ Keep the defense together in FA.
~ Stay injury free.
~ Sign top tier WR FA.
~ Draft another RB, pass rusher, WR.
~ Alex progresses in year #2 under Harbaugh with a full offseason and improves some more.
~ Crabtree doesn't disappear in playoffs this time.

***** ALL PR and backup PR's can and will catch the ball when called upon......
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Feb 6, 2012 at 8:52 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
~ Stay injury free.
~ Sign top tier WR FA.
~ Alex progresses in year #2 under Harbaugh with a full offseason and improves some more.

agree ,and i think alex will need another tight end to go with davis we need to upgrade walker
Originally posted by redniner49:
~ Stay injury free.
~ Sign top tier WR FA.

agree ,and i think alex will need another tight end to go with davis we need to upgrade walker

Walker is a little overrated on the WZ IMO. He's 6'0" 240 lbs. We got our speed guy already in VD and he is even faster. Plus bigger. All these other teams have 6'6", 6'7" targets running down the middle of the field and weigh like 265 lbs. We don't have that very big target. I wouldn't mind Fleener. IMO Fleener > D. Walker. He's taller, longer reach, better hands. He may give up a little in speed. But I think he would be a bigger impact NFL player.
health and depth
~ Stay injury free.
~ Sign top tier WR FA.

Walker is a little overrated on the WZ IMO. He's 6'0" 240 lbs. We got our speed guy already in VD and he is even faster. Plus bigger. All these other teams have 6'6", 6'7" targets running down the middle of the field and weigh like 265 lbs. We don't have that very big target. I wouldn't mind Fleener. IMO Fleener > D. Walker. He's taller, longer reach, better hands. He may give up a little in speed. But I think he would be a bigger impact NFL player.

if he goes to a team and starts, he'll obviously have a bigger impact, starter > backup
luck.
we should go after a TE in 3rd rd ,or 2nd if we can get a pass rusher in first or second but i think we may get a big name wr in free agency
Health and mistake free football.
Tony Montana Squad.
no kyle williams.
We dont lose in the playoffs.....
1. Health
2. Luck
what is the biggest factor for a return trip to nfc championship next year, i think brining in a big play wide out ,and bringing back goldson and rogers,and add aanther big te to go with davis

i agree! bring in a WR,draft Freener, keep the defense together, draft a DE, a cb and a running back--maybe an OG--but i like last years rookies. and draft another WR also.
keep our defense together and get a playmaking WR