LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Joe 'FREAKIN' Montana!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
What about Braddshaw? Or Staubbach?

Bradshaw? Ok he's 4-0 in the Super Bowl or whatever but Montana has the elite stats.

40,000+ yards, 273 TD, 139 INT compared to Terry Bradshaw: 28000 yards, 212 TD, 210 INT

Staubach only has two rings...
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Bahahhaha
and then what happened

• Furlow
  • Veteran
He's definitely better than Elli Manninng
the debate ended in 2007 but people in the media still pushed it because they didn't like a west coast team having the greatest QB of all-time. Brady is a great QB but enough with saying he's better than Montana it was over in '07 and should be done once and for all now. The time was different back then defense was allowed and now it's barely played at all.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
How about Rodggers? Breees?

2 Super Bowls COMBINED.
I love and respect our pass, but I am tired of living in it.

I wonder if the Pack still sits around and talks about the glory days of Vince Lombardi....
LOL you can never be tired of our past. It is who we are, one of the greatest Franchises of all-time. That will never change and we should talk about it forever. Joe being the greatest and being talked about being the greatest puts a smile on my face EVERY TIME!..especially when I'm talking to my cowboys "friends"
Originally posted by 9erguy:
LOL you can never be tired of our past. It is who we are, one of the greatest Franchises of all-time. That will never change and we should talk about it forever. Joe being the greatest and being talked about being the greatest puts a smile on my face EVERY TIME!..especially when I'm talking to my cowboys "friends"

I think it depends on how you bring it up.

If someone says, "The Niners suck." And you bring up 5 Superbowls, I think you look foolish.

If someone is comparing history's and great teams, then you can be proud.

The 5 Titian's all Bay Area QBs: Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Steve Young, Jim Plunkett and Joe Montana

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-presents/0ap2000000066870/NFL-Films-Presents-Losing-hurts
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Alex 'FREAKIN' Smith!!!

Originally posted by AmpLee:
The Ninners have always had the best QBs. Younng and Montanna spoiled us.

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I love and respect our pass, but I am tired of living in it.

I wonder if the Pack still sits around and talks about the glory days of Vince Lombardi....

I love the pass too, hopefully we can have another 3,000+ season
Share 49ersWebzone